Largest number of guys at one time

D_George_W_Tush

Experimental Member
Media
Hi - I was wondering what the largest number of guys you've jerked off with / had sex with at one time - I took part in a circle jerk of 8 guys in a bathhouse - There were a couple of guys bigger than me :eek: didn't last long because we were so horned up - ended in a big cummy mess for everyone - Any similar stories?

ChuckNLA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once hosted a group at my apartment. Told a buddy to invite some friends of his and I'll invite mine...ended up with 23 guys in my apartment. I was stone cold sober and was blown away by all he hot guys!!! I was fucked 7 times that night by 7 different guys.....

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Most guys in the same room having sex with me? 7 or 8 if I remember right. I was invited to a "party" at a guy's house and I topped all of the guys and I got a few blow jobs and my ass was eaten out by two guys. Nothing better than standing in the middle of a room with one guy deep throating you while another spreads your cheeks to eat your ass. Made my legs shake.

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Except maybe either fucking a sweet young ass and having your ass eaten out, or having front and back taken care off and two cute young guys under either arm working your nipples. Happened to me at a bath house once. Probably my favorite sex memory.

As for largest number of guys at one time. Depends on what you mean--in the room/general area or actually involved in process. Lots and lots on booth counts I guess. I do baths, arcades, and sex parties a lot!