largest number of times orgasmed in a night?

Anon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've done it about 5 times in about 5 hours, with cum. And then 3 or 4 times after and I shot blanks. My dick was sore but there was a hot pic that just kept getting me off ;D

ish789: haha ima have to go with that one.... i got about 5 and then 2 nothingness after.

da_blissmachine: eight with ejaculations... 23 total is the record... not on same night

prepstudinsc: [quote author=da_blissmachine link=board=sex;num=1064958909;start=40#42 date=10/30/03 at 20:42:41]eight with ejaculations... 23 total is the record... not on same night[/quote]

I'm confused.....23 orgasms not on the same night? Or 23 orgasms on a different night from the eight ejaculations?

da_blissmachine: 23 orgasms total on a different night than the 8 ejaculations.

prepstudinsc: Most ejaculations I've done in a day was 5. I have had multiple orgasms, though, without ejaculating, so maybe 8 or 10 orgasms total in a day.

hung9mike: Damn, I'm impressed with some of you out there-- the most ejaculations I've had in a single day is 4. Maybe more orgasms, but I don't count those.

B_black10inches

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Very kool topic. When I was 17 I decided to see how many times I could cum in a day. I told my girlfriend at the time what I was going to do. She thought I was crazy and perverted. The rest of my family was gone for a few days, so it was me alone in the house. I started jerking off at about 8:30am & just kept at it. I had 8 orgasms with cum by noon, then my g/f came over to check me out & I had 4 more with her in the next few hours. Then she left. After 13 orgasms the cum stopped, but I continued to have more. By night time I had cum 19 times. This was a record for me. I tried to break it a few times during the last 3 years, but was never able to.  I think it was the only time I ever felt like I was addicted to something. I'm not sure why.

trent: well for me, not even the whole night, it was 4 times, but for my girlfriend it was 24. i felt pretty good about myself after she told me that.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Kudoes to both you and your girl friend, biglikeme2! Do you contribute such feats due to your size or just her feelings for you? (or both!) BTW what is your size, big guy?

Luke

thickun: I hesitate to post the largest number of times I have orgasmed, since I expect it to not be believed, but here goes. I have actually ejaculated about five times in one day, but the number of times orgasmed which I interpret to be different from the number of times ejaculated was 20 times in a two hour period. I have learned how to control the ejaculation and not cum, but to experience the orgasm instead. I have been doing this for a number of years. The twenty times was just a few days ago. I have never been so exhausted in my life. I slept for a couple of hours after that. I suspect this is what women must feel like when they have the multiple orgasms. Unfortunately, I have never experienced these multiple orgasms while actually having sex, but only while masturbating.

HungRebel: Somewhere around 6, I never really count, but I usually go 2 or 3 times before I've got to 'recharge' for a bit.

Tender: [quote author=thickun link=board=sex;num=1064958909;start=40#50 date=11/30/03 at 20:48:38] I have never been so exhausted in my life.  I slept for a couple of hours after that.  I suspect this is what women must feel like when they have the multiple orgasms.  Unfortunately, I have never experienced these multiple orgasms while actually having sex, but only while masturbating.  [/quote]

it is my understanding that men release some sort of hmm hormone? or such that causes them to be sleepy afterwards.... like a chemical reaction type thing...
cant remember what it was called.... starts with an "o" i think... ugh! my mind lol
as far as experiencing that with a partner, it is as i understand a control issue. one must be able to control their body to have that happen... probably tough to do with a partner as you are cocentrating *and* the partner might serve as a uh distraction ;)

anyway for me at least, i tend to be wired higher than a kite afterwards.... not tired at all...
but sometimes i do have to eat afterwards, and im usually thirsty.... have to eat cause i feel weak, er shaky....
:)
Tender

hawl: [quote author=Tender link=board=sex;num=1064958909;start=40#52 date=11/30/03 at 21:29:35]

it is my understanding that men release some sort of hmm hormone? or such that causes them to be sleepy afterwards.... like a chemical reaction type thing...
cant remember what it was called.... starts with an "o" i think... [/quote] I knew what you meant but in my mind was unable to get past Rush Limbaugh and his interest in Oxycontin! I had to do a little websurfing to remember that oxytocin is what knocks me out so often. You'd think it would be sold as a sleeping aid and/or tranquilizer to males. Because it's naturally occurring, like zinc, no company can patent it and make tons of $. I will testify to its strength, though!

gicast: hey petite girl! Do you actually faint as in black out? For how long? I personally - my vision sometimes goes black and I get so dizzy that I wouldn't be able to walk later. What does your partner do when this happens?

009_and_a_half: When I was in grad school, I jogged most nights through a junior college campus on my running route. Most of the time I jogged without a shirt in running shorts, and one night a couple girls from the college started whistling and cat-calling. After a couple of nights of that, I stopped to introduce myself. They wanted to take me back to the dorm. I asked what they had in mind. They wanted to know if I really *had* to ask. I asked if they had Magnum XLs. They said they didn't, but asked me to ride along while they bought some.

Back at the dorm, I went "tag team" with the two girls from about midnight till 6 am. After that, every night I'd finish my run at the dorm to shower and enjoy myself. After awhile, I was working my way on weekend nights down the dorm hall -- a couple dozen different girls.

But then one night, a friend and I went to another university town about an hour away to check out the scenery. We stopped in at a bar near the ten-storey dorm. We were both picked up by a half dozen of the residents after they insisted they had plenty of XLs. That was the first of several weekend delights.

One weekend, I must have gone a hundred times from Friday night till I left to catch Monday am classes.

Those were the days.

Now, when my girlfriend's away, I can jack off to orgasm a couple of dozen times a day. Only a few times have I gone dry.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If I had on a hat, I would quickly take it off to you, 009_and_a_half! What an amazing story that seems to keep rerunning in my mind. For the lack of a better word: DAMN!

Blue: Hi. I have lurked here on an off for a while...never thought I had anything to contribute, since I am not a really big guy. But this subject caught my eye. For me the most was nothing special I'll say 5 but that was more over the course of 24 hours than in a night. But my gf on the other hand. She is ridiculously orgasmic...and there is llittle point really in mentioning this because I am sure most won't believe it. But in one night, acutally in one hour she orgasmed 53 times. We started counting a while back because sometimes we would go for a LONG time and she kept cumming. So we started counting one night and that was the most we ever got to. We have come close with others in the 30s or 40s. On the big 53 night the last 15 or so were actually me just trying to get off, because she was absolutely drained. But there you have it. Is that weird or what?

nowoonder: Don't worry. Having made similar experiences with my current girlfriend I believe what you say is entirely possible.

As I wrote above (and also in another thread) she has a really easy time coming. So 20 in one lovemaking session of 10-15 minutes is pretty normal. Also, once she starts going (usually after 30s to 1 minute) she cannot really stop as long as she keeps meeting my thrusting. So oft en she has some 4 or 5 additional orgasms when I'm finally hammering away trying to come, too.

ukthickone: Theres a book called the multi orgasmic man by Mantak Chia. its tells u how to erm keep it going for the whole night

my record was 7 but my average is 2-3 when im on heat :) but usually once or twice a day which im sure is average