Largest Penis Video

motoramic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Here is a video I found on "youtube".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcHyLFbSllY

Wonder how this reporter was able to find this guy and to make news about his 12.9 inch penis? It's the first time I find this information quite credible. Do you agree? I know there are many sources that say the world's largest penis is so and so, but how credible are they? I rather see it to believe it. :awink:

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The producer of the programme advertised for participants on this site prior to it being made. Steed is a member here, as is Jonah Falcon and probably all of the other guys taking part.

You might have noticed that the site gets a plug on the show, although the misrepresentation of the site has been something of a mixed blessing.

cheers

Dillon

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Impressive indeed....but the claim of biggest in the world is kind of silly. While spending a year in Atlanta I encountered at least 5 black men and 2 white men who would fill out that jockstrap even more. I asked them what they wore as support and most said they preferred boxer type shorts made of a very light, airy material. They stated they were more concerned with comfort than trying to "control" their manhood.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
CuriousGuy said:
Impressive indeed....but the claim of biggest in the world is kind of silly. While spending a year in Atlanta I encountered at least 5 black men and 2 white men who would fill out that jockstrap even more. I asked them what they wore as support and most said they preferred boxer type shorts made of a very light, airy material. They stated they were more concerned with comfort than trying to "control" their manhood.

Ah, Atlanta... Curious, I moved to Atlanta from the SF bay area in 1978 when Atlanta was REALLY Hot-Lanta. I went to a bookstore one night with a couple of friends and there was a cowboy (when I say cowboy I don't mean dime store variety, either) in one of the booths who put forth through the glory hole what appeared to me, a seasoned cocksucker, as his forearm. I'm not sure how he could carry that with him without assistance. It was with out a doubt the biggest cock I have ever seen. EVER. I can't even make an educated guess to the size. I only saw him there one time and never again. But it was very memorable and I think about it often.
Although I've move from GA Atlanta used to be a very very hot place to play.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Give the man some credit for going on TV. There is very little upside (other than some dubious publicity) for inviting a worldwide critique of your penis in the media. Clearly this poor guy has been driven to food as an outlet for his sexual frustrations.

Another interesting observation; doesn't it make the penis story somewhat more legitimate when they use a female psychologist with an English accent?

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another interesting observation; doesn't it make the penis story somewhat more legitimate when they use a female psychologist with an English accent?[/quote]

The programme was made by a British company for a UK TV channel and several of the commentators were British. For some reason almost all of the participants were from the States though.

EZlaidbackdude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok, now that i've seen it I must say it really isn't the biggest penis ever. It looks large, not 12+ inches and he looks completely hard in the jockstrap scene. Are there any REAL 12 inchers?:redface:

lifesaver9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here is a video I found on "youtube".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcHyLFbSllY

Wonder how this reporter was able to find this guy and to make news about his 12.9 inch penis? It's the first time I find this information quite credible. Do you agree? I know there are many sources that say the world's largest penis is so and so, but how credible are they? I rather see it to believe it. :awink:
video has been removed due to some violation