Largest soft cock you have seen...?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by BarefootGuy, Oct 28, 2011.

1. BarefootGuy

Gold Member

I was in Las Vegas at the Flamingo Hotel spa recently and there was a guy in the hot tub and when he stood up...wow! Not hard but just hanging really heavy soft. I was thinking...he might be have the largest cock soft that I have ever seen. He was a nice guy to talk to and his wife is very lucky.

So...what is the largest flaccid cock you have ever seen? Share details. And of course photos are always appreciated. <G>

2. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't have any pix, but there are actually two, each of which qualifies separately. The first was when I was 20. I met a gentleman in his mid-50s from Lebanon who proposed a business arrangement to me (design some graphics for a nightclub he was opening), but which ultimately went sexual. He had, by far, the girthiest penis I've ever seen: easily 7", maybe more. I couldn't fit it in my mouth when it got even half-up, and, of course, it wasn't going near my ass.

The second belonged to a young-ish (early 20s) black guy I met in the early 90s. Though not nearly as girthy as the one described above, it was even longer: based on the width of my (medium-large) hands, it was easily near 11" long. As it wasn't quite so girthy, I could at least attempt some fellatio on it, feeble though the attempt wound up being.

I always prided myself on being a champion sword-swallower, but those are the two which went beyond my capacity. Soft the first was easily 7 X 6 soft, the second 7-8 X 5 soft, and they were both substantial growers.

As I prefer to be the larger one (I'm sort of a reverse size queen), neither of these encounters were memorable except that I couldn't handle them correctly.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice