Largest soft cock you have seen...?

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in Las Vegas at the Flamingo Hotel spa recently and there was a guy in the hot tub and when he stood up...wow! Not hard but just hanging really heavy soft. I was thinking...he might be have the largest cock soft that I have ever seen. He was a nice guy to talk to and his wife is very lucky.

So...what is the largest flaccid cock you have ever seen? Share details. And of course photos are always appreciated. <G>

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't have any pix, but there are actually two, each of which qualifies separately. The first was when I was 20. I met a gentleman in his mid-50s from Lebanon who proposed a business arrangement to me (design some graphics for a nightclub he was opening), but which ultimately went sexual. He had, by far, the girthiest penis I've ever seen: easily 7", maybe more. I couldn't fit it in my mouth when it got even half-up, and, of course, it wasn't going near my ass.

The second belonged to a young-ish (early 20s) black guy I met in the early 90s. Though not nearly as girthy as the one described above, it was even longer: based on the width of my (medium-large) hands, it was easily near 11" long. As it wasn't quite so girthy, I could at least attempt some fellatio on it, feeble though the attempt wound up being.

I always prided myself on being a champion sword-swallower, but those are the two which went beyond my capacity. Soft the first was easily 7 X 6 soft, the second 7-8 X 5 soft, and they were both substantial growers.

As I prefer to be the larger one (I'm sort of a reverse size queen), neither of these encounters were memorable except that I couldn't handle them correctly.

Tryop

Superior Member
Media
locker262649-jpg.13003031

Reactions: masonjames