Largest Soft Dick You've Seen ?

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me it was at an adult bookstore that a lot of truckers would stop at. I was in a room with a gloryhole so I saw the guy that walked into the other room. He was a short Mexican man and he obviously wanted his cock sucked. Unfortunately it wouldn't fit in the hole. It was about 8 inches long but it was thick as a beer can. He got frustrated because it wouldn't fit in the hole and asked if he could come to my booth. I told him to come on over. He came over dropped his pants and sat on the bench. I remember thinking to myself there is no where I'm going to be able to fit this whole thing into my mouth but I managed to work it out with my mouth on the head and a hand on the shaft. I liked it to be really wet sure enough he blew a load rather quickly. He was a married man. I make a lot of observations about people when I engage with them. He was very polite with a hair trigger reaction to his penis being blown and he had a wedding band on his ring finger. He was a quiet moaner and he was really backed up. Not only did he have a thick cock but his balls were heavy. Not the most attractive guy but his cock was absolutely beautiful.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It was in a locker room. Older guy. Came in a started taking off his clothes. I was changing nearly and glanced over and wasn’t even looking there. It sort of caught my eye, like something was out of the norm. I took another look and, I kid you not, it was easily halfway down his leg! Gulp. It had to be nine inches soft. All I could think of was what did that thing look like hard, and second, God help his woman.

MrMartini

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Was staying in a hotel in DC a number of years ago. They had a full health club so I went down to hit a treadmill and then soak in the spa for a while. I showered and then went and sank into the nice hot bubbly whirlpool. In walks a 30ish guy, 5'6" or 5'7", naked stepping into the tub. This dude was hanging at least 6",maybe even 7" and VERY thick cut tool. The goddamn thing was unnatural on a guy his size. When he got in the water that beast literally floated out in front of him. It was the biggest soft cock I've ever seen before or since. I was a competitive swimmer through college and saw a lot of dicks. I never saw anything to compare to that even on much bigger guys. There was another guy in the tub and after a while we both went back to the showers to jerk off. I really wanted to ask him if I could touch it but better judgement overcame me.

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What's the largest soft dick (not erect) you've seen ?

Where did you see it ?
At a conference in the showers

How big would you estimate it was ?
Well over 6" and thick enough that it mostly obscured his scrotum

Who did it belong to ?
A friend of mine who won the genetic lottery (model good looks, tall, muscular without having to be a gym rat, huge endowment, multi talented, near perfect memory, and seriously intelligent, plus a genuinely nice guy)

How did you react to seeing it ?
Most people knew that he was very well endowed, because people talk. First time actually seeing it though, me and basically everyone else in the shower just stared and someone said "what do you feed that thing?". He laughed and said, "whatever it wants".

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
Was staying in a hotel in DC a number of years ago. They had a full health club so I went down to hit a treadmill and then soak in the spa for a while. I showered and then went and sank into the nice hot bubbly whirlpool. In walks a 30ish guy, 5'6" or 5'7", naked stepping into the tub. This dude was hanging at least 6",maybe even 7" and VERY thick cut tool. The goddamn thing was unnatural on a guy his size. When he got in the water that beast literally floated out in front of him. It was the biggest soft cock I've ever seen before or since. I was a competitive swimmer through college and saw a lot of dicks. I never saw anything to compare to that even on much bigger guys. There was another guy in the tub and after a while we both went back to the showers to jerk off. I really wanted to ask him if I could touch it but better judgement overcame me.

How did you know that the other guy jerked off?

Also, I’m curious, when you were a competitive swimmer, did most guys shave their bush completely; leave a little around their cock but smooth above the waistline; buzz up super close; or some other style?

Reactions: MrMartini

MrMartini

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How did you know that the other guy jerked off?

Also, I’m curious, when you were a competitive swimmer, did most guys shave their bush completely; leave a little around their cock but smooth above the waistline; buzz up super close; or some other style?
1) the showers were stalls but without curtains so we could see each other.
2) back in my competitive days there was very little pube shaving. A few guys would shave but most just trimmed up to keep the stray hairs from peeking out, particularly above the competition suit. Female swimmers generally made sure there were no strays showing but few did the full shave. I did know one chick who went completely bald. She was the talk of the team. The guys who weren't naturally smooth would typically shave chest hair and if they had exceptionally hairy legs they'd shave those too. Those of us who were more light in that department didn't bother. I had (have) a fairly low bush so it's never been a problem.

Reactions: Rafael Carlos

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The biggest Ive seen was my dads, grew up with it so never thought anything of it. I never realized his size till public showers later . He was about 8” soft and not much bigger hard. Unfortunately I didn’t take after him.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yesterday at the gym I was putting my things in a locker and the young black guy a few lockers down from me casually stripped down and walked to the showers. He had a great upper body but skinny legs and if I had to guess the size of his cock I'd say it was a good 8 inches soft. There were a few others in the lockerroom that discretely glanced his way as he walked to the showers also.

davecray

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At the gym, after playing racketball, while heading to shower I saw this guy with a soft cock that was 3/4 of way down to his kneecap - no kidding. Hard not to stare but I doubt I was the only one. Anyway turns out he was the father of a friend. Whenever I saw his wife I could not help thinking about what fun she goes home to!

- Bar in Amsterdam on one of the naked nights
- 6" range
- Young twink patron of the bar
- I was traveling to Ams 2x a month and became friendly w/the bar owner. On this trip was with another friend from the states, the owner was sitting w/us at the bar. I nudged my friend to turn around and look the owner turned around also. He knew the twink and said to us "you should see it hard" Next thing he calls him over and introduces us. He told him we were admiring his dick while shaking it in his hand. In no time the guy was hard. That was the first time I saw what was a true 9+ in person right next to me.

wpgman

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I have certainly seen some big dicks in my time but one in particular stands out more. It is a guy at my gym I have seen nude a number of times in the showers and sauna, even talked to him a bit as well. He is probably 30ish, tall and I would guess about 7 inches soft and uncut. I have noticed some other guys in the showers to be glancing at him as well and he certainly isn't shy about being nude at all. I haven't seen him in awhile but hope I will again.

D

deleted142346

Biggest was a fraternity brother with a thick horse cock that hung at least 10 inches down his long legs. It was amazing to check out in the group showers. It would relax in the warm steam and water (and probably admiring attention) and seem to get even more horse cock-y. True to form, he had a negative space where his ass should have been, so...

Bigdickhawaiian808

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My brother in law when he stayed at my place cause my sister kicked him out for a few days over a fight. Saw it in my living room cause he was sleeping in there while he stayed wit me and changed his clothes in front of me. Looked about 6 inches soft and I started makin jokes about his size and compared with him hard after we drank a bunch

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Walked into the toilet at an indoor arena recently having a couple dozen urinals without dividers, and a queue of men waiting their turn.

One guy was clearly putting on a show, standing back and leaning back with a firehose stream with his waist undone.

The brief glance I had before a slot became available the other direction, it appeared to be 5-6 inches long and pretty thick.

I was nonplussed. Just because a man *has* a big dick doesn't mean he has to *be* a big dick.

In the Woods

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've never been to DC! ;)

Reactions: MrMartini