Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What's the largest soft dick (not erect) you've seen ?

Where did you see it ?

How big would you estimate it was ?

Who did it belong to ?

How did you react to seeing it ?
1. Restaurant bathroom
2. It was a quick glance, but maybe 7 inches soft? Also looked like it was uncut, which is not the norm in the US. It looked weighty and thick, too. But the bathroom wasn't brightly lit and I'd say I looked for a second or less!
3. One of my best friends. At the time we'd known each other about 3 years, so this was a good 10 years ago. His GF at the time liked to say he was 9 inches hard, and he'd always be so modest & polite, so I assumed there was some truth to her boasts on his behalf. When we were finally at a pair of urinals that had no divider I just couldn't resist the quickest glance.
4. I wanted to reach out and wrap may hand around it while looking into his eyes. While I'm no 9-incher, I'm comfortably thick, so I wanted him to reach over and wrap his hand around mine. But it was a busy restaurant, and he presents as 100% straight vs me being Bi (which I'm not open about in real life- just here on good old anonymous LPSG). So my reaction was to have a mini fantasy getaway in my head!

He's married, has a kid, and has never expressed any outright bisexual leanings. BUT, over the years of our friendship he's been been my most emotionally supportive friend. And he's also engaged in a LOT of incidental stuff over the years that either is me blindly missing his cues, or me reading my own wants into things! Examples include him choosing to sit next to me on the couch close enough for our legs to firmly touch (even when there's a lot more room); throwing me occasional glances that make me wonder; making casual/socially acceptable hetero contact/incidental physical contact with me (brushing his leg against mine when seated, greeting me with a big hug, touching my arm to move past me). One time he let me give him a seated, fully dressed back rub when he complained of sore muscles after a workout. And during the above urinal incident I would swear I remember looking at him to see him looking at me looking at his cock and smiling, but this was a long time ago, we'd both had a couple drinks at dinner, and memories can lie sometimes.

And finally, there were two times we both said something hinting at more. Unfortunately, both times we were drunk. After we sobered up he either wouldn't even acknowledge what was said or or says something like, "Man, we drank too much!". The first one, I offered to be the third in a MMF with his GF. He drunkenly thanked me, but it never went anywhere. The second time, he'd had a fight with his GF before we all went out, and after he and I had a couple drinks he said he wanted to go outside for air and had me go with him. We went around the corned, and he put his hand on my shoulder. He drunkenly slurred that he wished things could be different. And like a fu*king fool I told him I wanted to have that conversation when he was sober. The next time we saw one another I asked him what he meant by wishing things could be different. He said he had no memory of saying that and couldn't remember what he would have meant.

I mean, when I write it all down it paints a pretty friggin' clear picture, but I'm self-aware enough to know I'm also seeing what I want. And even if I'm right, I GET why he's hesitant. US puritanical society really frowns on guys who present as hetero, and are in monogamous marriages, to dip even one toe out of the "100% Straight" lane. But damn! I'd rather have my friend and the question unanswered, than have an ex-friend and a disappointing answer. Plus, I'm pretty sure his wife has been picking up on this attraction (mutual?) over the years, because this year she's actively worked to cut me out of their lives, or at least cut off my regular access to my friend. What had been dinner or social functions every couple weeks has turned into us texting each other once every other month to see how the other is doing. and I get it. He has a LOT more to lose than I do. And I'd stand to lose a lot too, if I publicly dipped that toe out of the Straight Lane.

But at least I got to see his cock once. :)

Omegle195

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Verification
View
1. Restaurant bathroom
2. It was a quick glance, but maybe 7 inches soft? Also looked like it was uncut, which is not the norm in the US. It looked weighty and thick, too. But the bathroom wasn't brightly lit and I'd say I looked for a second or less!
3. One of my best friends. At the time we'd known each other about 3 years, so this was a good 10 years ago. His GF at the time liked to say he was 9 inches hard, and he'd always be so modest & polite, so I assumed there was some truth to her boasts on his behalf. When we were finally at a pair of urinals that had no divider I just couldn't resist the quickest glance.
4. I wanted to reach out and wrap may hand around it while looking into his eyes. While I'm no 9-incher, I'm comfortably thick, so I wanted him to reach over and wrap his hand around mine. But it was a busy restaurant, and he presents as 100% straight vs me being Bi (which I'm not open about in real life- just here on good old anonymous LPSG). So my reaction was to have a mini fantasy getaway in my head!

He's married, has a kid, and has never expressed any outright bisexual leanings. BUT, over the years of our friendship he's been been my most emotionally supportive friend. And he's also engaged in a LOT of incidental stuff over the years that either is me blindly missing his cues, or me reading my own wants into things! Examples include him choosing to sit next to me on the couch close enough for our legs to firmly touch (even when there's a lot more room); throwing me occasional glances that make me wonder; making casual/socially acceptable hetero contact/incidental physical contact with me (brushing his leg against mine when seated, greeting me with a big hug, touching my arm to move past me). One time he let me give him a seated, fully dressed back rub when he complained of sore muscles after a workout. And during the above urinal incident I would swear I remember looking at him to see him looking at me looking at his cock and smiling, but this was a long time ago, we'd both had a couple drinks at dinner, and memories can lie sometimes.

And finally, there were two times we both said something hinting at more. Unfortunately, both times we were drunk. After we sobered up he either wouldn't even acknowledge what was said or or says something like, "Man, we drank too much!". The first one, I offered to be the third in a MMF with his GF. He drunkenly thanked me, but it never went anywhere. The second time, he'd had a fight with his GF before we all went out, and after he and I had a couple drinks he said he wanted to go outside for air and had me go with him. We went around the corned, and he put his hand on my shoulder. He drunkenly slurred that he wished things could be different. And like a fu*king fool I told him I wanted to have that conversation when he was sober. The next time we saw one another I asked him what he meant by wishing things could be different. He said he had no memory of saying that and couldn't remember what he would have meant.

I mean, when I write it all down it paints a pretty friggin' clear picture, but I'm self-aware enough to know I'm also seeing what I want. And even if I'm right, I GET why he's hesitant. US puritanical society really frowns on guys who present as hetero, and are in monogamous marriages, to dip even one toe out of the "100% Straight" lane. But damn! I'd rather have my friend and the question unanswered, than have an ex-friend and a disappointing answer. Plus, I'm pretty sure his wife has been picking up on this attraction (mutual?) over the years, because this year she's actively worked to cut me out of their lives, or at least cut off my regular access to my friend. What had been dinner or social functions every couple weeks has turned into us texting each other once every other month to see how the other is doing. and I get it. He has a LOT more to lose than I do. And I'd stand to lose a lot too, if I publicly dipped that toe out of the Straight Lane.

But at least I got to see his cock once. :)
Great story man

Reactions: In the Woods

In the Woods

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Great story man
Thanks! I can't imagine what life would be like now if A) I was right about my suspicions, and B) we'd reached out to each other like I so wanted.

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great story man

I could agree in principle, though I can't help thinking the end is so sad... not having the chance to hang out with such an important friend because of his wife?!? And that's not the first time I've heard something similar happening...

Then I am asked why I feel anger towards women, but that's another story. Sorry.

In the Woods

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I could agree in principle, though I can't help thinking the end is so sad... not having the chance to hang out with such an important friend because of his wife?!? And that's not the first time I've heard something similar happening...

Then I am asked why I feel anger towards women, but that's another story. Sorry.
I'm not angry, guy. Disappointed? Yes. But then I remember that sometimes WANTING a thing is better than GETTING it. And who knows? Everyone in the story is young enough for all kinds of scenarios to play out. Plus, if he wanted something bi on the side I think we'd both feel guilty because his wife is not a bad person. I really think she just picked up on his cues like I did and she's protecting her territory. If only she knew I was willing to share him, not take anything away from her.

Haze89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Where did you see it ?

Who did it belong to ?

When working in the army. Went to the toilet with a friend. Couldn't help but notice he had a huge dick. I'm talking 8 inch soft and thick as my forearm. I nicknamed him 'the log'.. The name stuck. It was fucking huge. Now I'm like semi bi I wish I had sucked it.

Mushrhoom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

This doesn't just happen with women. I've lost a couple of gay friends over the years because their lovers took a disliking to me. One of them I'd known for 35 years.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was younger I was on assignment in Atlanta for a magazine. One of the perks of the job was membership to a gym in Buckhead. I often went in the early afternoon after the women's pilates classes ended, so the place was pretty empty.

He was a large black man and could have easily been mistaken for a professional football player. He was toweling off after a shower and completely surprised me as I emerged from my shower. I have no idea how big he was, but he didn't stay soft for long when he saw me staring at him. It must have easily topped eight inches and was every bit as thick as mine.

I waited for an invitation just to feel it, but he simply toweled it off, laughed and went to his locker, which was away from mine.

I would go to that gym at the same time everyday, but I never saw him again.

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This doesn't just happen with women. I've lost a couple of gay friends over the years because their lovers took a disliking to me. One of them I'd known for 35 years.

I'm even more sorry to read that. :confused::tired_face:

Well, then maybe the problem are just men: in both cases, they should have stood up for themselves and their friends.

Ok, going off-topic a little bit...

Reactions: In the Woods

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At the gym, after playing racketball, while heading to shower I saw this guy with a soft cock that was 3/4 of way down to his kneecap - no kidding. Hard not to stare but I doubt I was the only one. Anyway turns out he was the father of a friend. Whenever I saw his wife I could not help thinking about what fun she goes home to!

If you had to give your best guess estimate...flaccid how long and thick around was he?

Reactions: Someone4444

Where did you see it ?
Naturist swimming gala

7” x 6”

Who did it belong to ?
A man, about 30 years old

I tried to fluff myself up but there was no way in hell I was matching up to that thing!

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Where did you see it ?

Who did it belong to ?

My dads, it was about 5-6” soft and fat as fuck!

NudeDude71

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Saw one once at our local nudist resort and it was swinging like an elephant's trunk -- appearing about 6" or 7" flaccid. He stopped to chat with me and ask about my glans ring I was wearing so I got an up close view. It was thick, luscious, and had lots of mini skin folds, so you know that thing probably grew to about 9".

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
1. What's the largest soft dick (not erect) you've seen ? About 8 inches.

Where did you see it ? Breaker Bay, Wellington about 2009

How big would you estimate it was ? Couldn't get my hand around it. I was able to estimate its size from my size. Twice as big but not much longer erect. My guess 6 inches girth similar in size to a hen's egg..

Who did it belong to ? He was about 50

How did you react to seeing it ? Curiosity got the better of me. After talking for some time, I finally popped the question which was that I would like to hold your dick. I remember this clearly: He said I was wondering when you were going to ask that. He gained an erection, but really stiffened up, with a small increase in length maybe 2 inches. I then ran my hands over his dick causing him to ejaculate. I never saw him again or found out who he was.

2. What's the largest soft dick (not erect) you've seen ? About 8 inches

Where did you see it ? Recently at a NZ festival in 2020.

How big would you estimate it was ? Normal girth, but unusually long and swinging back and forth as he walked

Who did it belong to ? A naked hippie man, around 35, with a really nice fit body and all over tan

How did you react to seeing it ? Next question.