LaRouche PAC

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jp, Oct 26, 2010.

1. jp

jp
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Anyone heard of these guys? They had a booth up at my school today, I got in an argument with one of their people. They're "non-partisan", and I think they are because their platform is all over the place. They want to fund NASA, but don't believe in climate change, they want a huge public works project to fuel the economy but were against the stimulus. I think there is a thread connecting their beliefs that they're missing. Anyone had any interactions with these people? In the end I asked the guy if he was interested in the rally to restore sanity and he hadn't heard of it. I then thought this guy must not actually be that into politics but just into his own organization.

LaRouchePAC

2. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Sorry... any website that features a picture of Obama as Hitler loses all relevance for being a legit or factual source for news. Also, did you check out their navigation bar? One of the sections is "Remove Obama".

Non-partisan? Really, now... :rolleyes:

3. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lyndon LaRouche is a nut case. google him

4. B_New End

B_New End New Member

They are well researched.
    Against video games and pot (boo).
    all their solutions are the same, put LaRouche in charge, and he has dreams of himself being the great leader, dictator style.
    They are nonpartisan. They hate R and D equally, like yours truly. :D

Actually, I hate R more, but not enough to give a fuck who wins the elections.

5. B_OtterJoq

B_OtterJoq New Member

LaRouchies are insane. It's a scientific fact.

6. jp

jp
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah they're pretty odd. They seem to me misunderstanding the 25th Amendment, which has been invoked will Bush 2 was under anesthesia. The 25th just sets up the line of succession and when it is appropriate to implement it. They think that the cabinet can remove the President, like they can set some sort of thing into action via this amendment. They'd have better luck calling for impeachment. I'd love to hear from a member that belongs to this group.

7. B_OtterJoq

B_OtterJoq New Member

It'll be a while before that happens; they're all currently busy buying aluminum foil to make new hats.

8. maxcok

Gold Member

^ This.

^ And this.

I first became aware of LLR fighting California Ballot Proposition 64, which he sponsored, and which would have, among other things, forced madatory HIV testing and quarantine of anyone infected. He is the fascist, meglomaniac leader of an organizations of zealots that is more cult than political party. He is a rabid anti semite, racist, and homophobe, who draws heavily on themes from the Third Reich. Among his many insane rants he has frequently accused Queen Elizabeth II of being the biggest drug pusher in the world and "Queen of the Jews", and notorious womanizer Henry Kissinger of being a "faggot".

I thought his followers had sort of fallen off the map, until I ran into a couple soliciting donations in San Diego a couple of years back. The encounter did not go well. In fact, it nearly came to blows, which is very much out of character for me. If you are really interested in learning more and reading some of his insane rants, I would direct you to lyndonlarouchewatch.com.

#8 maxcok, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
  9. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted