Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone heard of these guys? They had a booth up at my school today, I got in an argument with one of their people. They're "non-partisan", and I think they are because their platform is all over the place. They want to fund NASA, but don't believe in climate change, they want a huge public works project to fuel the economy but were against the stimulus. I think there is a thread connecting their beliefs that they're missing. Anyone had any interactions with these people? In the end I asked the guy if he was interested in the rally to restore sanity and he hadn't heard of it. I then thought this guy must not actually be that into politics but just into his own organization.

LaRouchePAC

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry... any website that features a picture of Obama as Hitler loses all relevance for being a legit or factual source for news. Also, did you check out their navigation bar? One of the sections is "Remove Obama".

Non-partisan? Really, now... :rolleyes:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They are well researched.
Against video games and pot (boo).
all their solutions are the same, put LaRouche in charge, and he has dreams of himself being the great leader, dictator style.
They are nonpartisan. They hate R and D equally, like yours truly. :D

Actually, I hate R more, but not enough to give a fuck who wins the elections.

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah they're pretty odd. They seem to me misunderstanding the 25th Amendment, which has been invoked will Bush 2 was under anesthesia. The 25th just sets up the line of succession and when it is appropriate to implement it. They think that the cabinet can remove the President, like they can set some sort of thing into action via this amendment. They'd have better luck calling for impeachment. I'd love to hear from a member that belongs to this group.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Lyndon LaRouche is a nut case. google him
^ This.

LaRouchies are insane. It's a scientific fact.
^ And this.

I first became aware of LLR fighting California Ballot Proposition 64, which he sponsored, and which would have, among other things, forced madatory HIV testing and quarantine of anyone infected. He is the fascist, meglomaniac leader of an organizations of zealots that is more cult than political party. He is a rabid anti semite, racist, and homophobe, who draws heavily on themes from the Third Reich. Among his many insane rants he has frequently accused Queen Elizabeth II of being the biggest drug pusher in the world and "Queen of the Jews", and notorious womanizer Henry Kissinger of being a "faggot".

I thought his followers had sort of fallen off the map, until I ran into a couple soliciting donations in San Diego a couple of years back. The encounter did not go well. In fact, it nearly came to blows, which is very much out of character for me. If you are really interested in learning more and reading some of his insane rants, I would direct you to lyndonlarouchewatch.com.

Last edited: