Larry Hagman Circa I Dream of Jeannie

tradefed22000

Sexy Member
Media
I know he is 77 now, but I was watching an old episode of I Dream of Jeannie on T.V., realizing that the Major was way hot, even though he whined about as much as Darren on Bewitched.

Any rumors on what he was was working with in those days? Nothing on CNdb.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was smokin'. Also, the guy who played Dick's best friend on the Dick Van Dyck show was hot!

:confused:

thought his best friend was Buddy?

I do recall an episode where Dick was still in the armed services, and had to box the guy who was also his rival for Laura's affections -- he (the rival) was HAWT!

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:confused:

thought his best friend was Buddy?

I do recall an episode where Dick was still in the armed services, and had to box the guy who was also his rival for Laura's affections -- he (the rival) was HAWT!
Buddy Sorrell was a co-worker for The Alan Brady Show (Alan Brady being portrayed by Carl Reiner). Buddy Sorrell was portrayed by Morey Amsterdam.

Possibly the friend was his neighbor, dentist Jerry who was portrayed by actor/director Jerry Paris.

More on DVD show- Dick Van Dyke Show - The Official Site

As to Larry Hagman, I only had a passing interest in him. I hated the whole I Dream of Jeanie show for its decidely ignorant overtones. I've been to Baghdad and have not once found a genie-and believe you me, I've searched many market stalls and rubbed many bottles.

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hot pix! The first picture is Lloyd Bridges (father of Jeff and Beau) in the white speedo.

Sea Hunt is one of my favorite shows. There were a lot of people who guest starred, often wearing very little. Lloyd has a nice bulge and doesn't seem to shy about showing off.

I believe Beau and Jeff were both on the show in small to bit parts, as well as their mother.