Lars Stephan sex tape

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't notice this picture in that large folder in the first few posts.

Hot, no?

He's a professional photographer in NYC. It's pretty amazing how much he shoots photos of himself but I guess there aren't any modeling fees. Is he dripping precum in this shot? Pretty fucking intimate.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh no! :eek: I used to have an extensive collection of pics of this guy, but a few weeks ago one of my hard drives became corrupted. I'm still figuring out what I lost--I don't usually discover what's gone until I go looking for it--and it turns out I lost all my Lars pics.

:sigh: Is it worth it to rebuild my Lars collection? Hmm...rebuild Lars collection...or get a life. Rebuild Lars collection, get a life... This is hard.

Thanks for uploading the link to the vid, Ian. Very hot stuff.

Last edited:

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some of you will probably come down hard on me for saying this but here goes. Now, just an observation but, have any of you noticed a few things about the video vs the pictures? One obvious thing is that in not one of the clips does the guy in the video show his face. It is probably THE same guy in all shots, but is it really Lars? And this guys dick, though nice as it is, is more....a lot more up-turned than Lar's is and shorter. I'm just stating observations. Nice clip though.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have to agree who is this guy

He is a NYC based, German born, international traveler, talented photographer/painter who uses himself as a natural light subject. He has also done some fashion modeling.

From my girlfriend (they've chatted about light and photography) and a friend (NYC art manager) Lars is also a friendly and pleasant guy.

Two of my girlfriend's favorite photos are:

Attachments

Last edited: