LAS VEGAS--ARMY man from New Jersey looking 4 Bud.

armytooluse: Army man here--mature (age 43) -Discreet- married-family-however very Bi---I am 5'6"-145lbs-brown crewcut-average build ( not ugly but also not a poster hunk). I will be in Las Vegas the end of June and was looking to meet up with some DISCREET men. Not necessary for u to be Bi , straight and willing is also great. Many straight buddies from other bases I have been at have gotten relief from me without any reciprication. Since I will be away from my base--and in Vegas--why not let lose. MILITARY would be a big plus ( I would feel more at ease with another uniformed man or guy like me who needs discretion) however NOT REQUIRED. Chatting for a few weeks before I arrive would be great . Thanks Tom

armytooluse:
Originally posted by armytooluse@Apr 16 2005, 11:50 PM
Army man here--mature (age 43) -Discreet- married-family-however very Bi---I am 5'6"-145lbs-brown crewcut-average build ( not ugly but also not a poster hunk). I will be in Las Vegas the end of June and was looking to meet up with some DISCREET men. Not necessary for u to be Bi , straight and willing is also great. Many straight buddies from other bases I have been at have gotten relief from me without any reciprication. Since I will be away from my base--and in Vegas--why not let lose. MILITARY would be a big plus ( I would feel more at ease with another uniformed man or guy like me who needs discretion) however NOT REQUIRED. Chatting for a few weeks before I arrive would be great . Thanks Tom
[post=301225]Quoted post[/post]​
Hope to get to say hello to a few of youo men. Thanks Tom

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You might want to post this thread in the Your Local LPSG section of the forum for the members who may be looking to meet up with someone.

armytooluse:
Originally posted by Altairion@Apr 18 2005, 01:13 AM
You might want to post this thread in the Your Local LPSG section of the forum for the members who may be looking to meet up with someone.
[post=301570]Quoted post[/post]​
** Thanks Buddy- I didn't know there was a locals page.Tom**

armytooluse: There must be some straight guys in Las Vegas who would enjoy a discreet no reciprication hookup so THEY could unload and Go.?? Tom