Las Vegas Jan 16-21, 2012. Seeking companion while in town/advice what to do on trip

B_BatmanInRobin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Prostitution is illegal in Clark County, just so you know. I am far too young, cute, and female to have to pay for it, but thanks.
You start by giving it away, then selling it, then buying it back:smile: And, you ALWAYS pay for it----one way or another, you ALWAYS pay for it:wink:

As FLAG points out, people post with multiple intentions. Mine are flexible. I may start a new ad rather than pestering the mods. Thank you for the well wishes.
:smile:

However, clearly, you missed where I said "No, those aren't euphemisms for making out or penis in vagina time! Well, not unless we really, really get along." I have tried the more PG channels of two dating sites I am on to no avail. Also, a particular phone chat line. Nothing. Well, not unless I lower or change my standards significantly. Seeking someone who hooking up with will be an option if I am so inclined.:smile:

You point out posting here is solely for seeking out a certain type of person, but many guys on the site exaggerate or joined for reasons other than having a LP of their own. Heard of SPH? Just saying.

Thanks for coming to save the day and explaining things better than I probably could! To be determined indeed! :biggrin1: