Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any of you gents taken to the spas in Las Vegas. I went to one at Mandlay Bay about a month ago when the pool was to crowded. Just did a thirty buck day pass. At first I thought thirty bucks just to sit around for a spell? Oh man, I was addicted. The environment is same sexed and the crowd mixed. In general, people where friendly. You just hear the water falls etc and it is totally a day of kicking back. Has anyone tried this or other Vegas locations. I'm going back this sunmmer and want to try another hotel out. Any suggestions

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bellagio ....................aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. And I am sure Wynn's new place is beyond over the top obscene decadent. Just my kinda' place....decadent.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@May 29 2005, 01:33 PM
Bellagio ....................aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. And I am sure Wynn's new place is beyond over the top obscene decadent. Just my kinda' place....decadent.
[post=316047]Quoted post[/post]​

Had you been to the other one? I had been at the Luxor and went to Mand. spa because they have visitor and hotel guests passes. Bellagio I think you have to be staying there. Is it a fairly good size space. I used the gym at Ceasars once and toured the spa. It was really small.