las vegas spas

framch30

Sexy Member
Media
When are you going to Vegas?

Decided to stay at Aria and Bellagio and check out both spas. Been reading good things about those places. Sounds like Aria is the better choice for younger fit professional crowd

Hey bud, how did your stay at Aria at Bellagio go? And more importantly what were the spa like?

Reactions: AZZAWA
D

deleted972418

I made a visit the Imperial Spa a few weeks ago. There wasn't a ton of action by I did get a hand job both time I went.

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
Recently stayed at harrahs and had my first "experience"...

Have heard many stories on here but I am just to shy.....was in the steam room at harrahs and someone started conversation. To make this short he made it clear by his comments "Its hot with you just here" and what not.....after I got some courage I removed my towel and just fluffed a little bit. I was so shy and nervous I really wasnt sure what he meant so I did a few longer "fluffs" to see if he would say something or leave.

He did neither, so I begun to stroke it a little but was so nervous I could not get hard. I guess that is what he wanted because he made a comment he loves seeing guys stroke, it drives him nuts....

I lightly stroked a little bit more but could not get hard.....I was too scared of someone else coming in and freaking out and making me embarrassed. I said it was too hot and was leaving..he followed me to the shower area and took his time...I knew what he wanted but just could not work up the courage to jump in with him...

We showered and got done at the same time and started to get dressed. Made normal small chat in towels as we got dressed....I am pretty sure it was just us at that moment and i almost wanted to remove my towel and just grab his hand and put it on my cock.

As I was leaving he said I was a big tease, and we both smiled..I said im sorry Im just shy.

Does anyone else feel this way? I was very lucky he was so up front...How can I be more bolder and not worry about upsetting someone who doesnt want to see anything/getting myself embarrassed ?

D

deleted140118

Recently stayed at harrahs and had my first "experience"...

Have heard many stories on here but I am just to shy.....was in the steam room at harrahs and someone started conversation. To make this short he made it clear by his comments "Its hot with you just here" and what not.....after I got some courage I removed my towel and just fluffed a little bit. I was so shy and nervous I really wasnt sure what he meant so I did a few longer "fluffs" to see if he would say something or leave.

He did neither, so I begun to stroke it a little but was so nervous I could not get hard. I guess that is what he wanted because he made a comment he loves seeing guys stroke, it drives him nuts....

I lightly stroked a little bit more but could not get hard.....I was too scared of someone else coming in and freaking out and making me embarrassed. I said it was too hot and was leaving..he followed me to the shower area and took his time...I knew what he wanted but just could not work up the courage to jump in with him...

We showered and got done at the same time and started to get dressed. Made normal small chat in towels as we got dressed....I am pretty sure it was just us at that moment and i almost wanted to remove my towel and just grab his hand and put it on my cock.

As I was leaving he said I was a big tease, and we both smiled..I said im sorry Im just shy.

Does anyone else feel this way? I was very lucky he was so up front...How can I be more bolder and not worry about upsetting someone who doesnt want to see anything/getting myself embarrassed ?

I know exactly what you mean about being shy. I'm always like that too. Most times people will make it obvious that they are checking you out and want more. How long are you in Vegas for? I'm heading that way in a couple days and will be at Aria SPA on Saturday .

Reactions: Hoosierfan1979

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
I know exactly what you mean about being shy. I'm always like that too. Most times people will make it obvious that they are checking you out and want more. How long are you in Vegas for? I'm heading that way in a couple days and will be at Aria SPA on Saturday .
Im home but am thinking of a trip in feb next.
Great 6pack, id love to leave my man juice on that.

Reactions: Hoosierfan1979

hot_charm87

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I will be in Vegas on Tuesday and Wednesday (Part of a west coast trip). I am definitely checking out the spas there... Ah! Can't wait to be there!

I am highly considering: Qua (ceasar's), Canyon ranch (Venetian) or the Spa at Aria!
Any recommendations? All suggestions are highly appreciated

cobra8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are there any spas in Vegas that are clothing optional for men and women in an open setting? Wishful thinking?
I am also wondering about a Co ed spa that is comfortable relaxing and clothing optional. Maybe I will take my girlfriend there

I don't know of any spas in Vegas that are clothing optional in coed spaces.

framch30

Sexy Member
Media
Visited Mandalay Bay for the first time. Tell spa is nice and the layout of the stream room is great. I was amazed how many guys were there to play.

Thanks for the update buddy. Did you visit the spa at different times during your stay, what time would you think is best? Plenty of nudity there too, see anyone openly erect in hot tubs etc?

Xme123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was there in the late afternoon and it was pretty busy. Then I was there the next morning and it was still pretty busy. Generally older guys there. Everyone wears a towel but drips it to get into the pools.

framch30

Sexy Member
Media
I was there in the late afternoon and it was pretty busy. Then I was there the next morning and it was still pretty busy. Generally older guys there. Everyone wears a towel but drips it to get into the pools.

Cheers. Did you see anyone erect going into the pools etc?