las vegas spas

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
Recently stayed at harrahs and had my first "experience"...

Have heard many stories on here but I am just to shy.....was in the steam room at harrahs and someone started conversation. To make this short he made it clear by his comments "Its hot with you just here" and what not.....after I got some courage I removed my towel and just fluffed a little bit. I was so shy and nervous I really wasnt sure what he meant so I did a few longer "fluffs" to see if he would say something or leave.

He did neither, so I begun to stroke it a little but was so nervous I could not get hard. I guess that is what he wanted because he made a comment he loves seeing guys stroke, it drives him nuts....

I lightly stroked a little bit more but could not get hard.....I was too scared of someone else coming in and freaking out and making me embarrassed. I said it was too hot and was leaving..he followed me to the shower area and took his time...I knew what he wanted but just could not work up the courage to jump in with him...

We showered and got done at the same time and started to get dressed. Made normal small chat in towels as we got dressed....I am pretty sure it was just us at that moment and i almost wanted to remove my towel and just grab his hand and put it on my cock.

As I was leaving he said I was a big tease, and we both smiled..I said im sorry Im just shy.

Does anyone else feel this way? I was very lucky he was so up front...How can I be more bolder and not worry about upsetting someone who doesnt want to see anything/getting myself embarrassed ?
That was the moment you should have asked him up to your room.

Reactions: Spike Baltar

str8cmtl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Know anything about the luxor spa?
I had an awesome time at luxor spa....few jerk sessions, walked in to steam room and saw a dude getting head, and also met a couple in the hot tub and had a 3way with them later that night. Will definitely be staying there again when Im back in September

LockerRoomPA

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was in the Four Seasons hotel June 26 to 30 with access to both Four Seasons and Mandalay Bay spas. Mandalay clearly had lots of guys looking and some were really hot. Asked one of them to my room and he accepted. Turned out he been watching me rinse off in the steam room under the shower head and he enjoyed the sight. Played around with a bunch of different guys. Can't believe how many guys were looking for action.

jockmba

Sexy Member
Media
Hey guys - thanks for all the great information on here! Am a young, in shape, professional, masculine guy, looking for some quality spa time with other guys comfortable being nude, showing off, a little discreet play if safe, and then perhaps taking stuff back to our rooms if it goes there.

Planning a spa trip to Vegas over Thanksgiving 2016 - probably Thursday 11/24 to Sunday 11/27, and considering staying at Caesars, Mandalay Bay, or Aria.

Caesars Qua spa has been fun in the past - especially lounging in the front hot tub room on the heated loungers, showing off for the other guys there, and then hand jobs in the hot tub. Once was in the hot tub with a hot, 30-something blonde, with, no exaggeration, a thick 9" cock that was really fun to play with. We showed off for each other in the shaving room, on the loungers, and then took care of each other in the hot tub. Caesars has generally had some really attractive, playful guys there, and some more regular guys. Mandalay Bay has been cruisy too, especially in the steam room with the double doors, but have found the guys at Caesars to be more my type.

Anyone else going to be in Vegas then, and if so, what hotel are you staying at? Also, any recent advice / experiences at Caesars, Mandalay Bay, and Aria would be greatly appreciated. Or if there is another hotel / hotel spa you think is better, would be grateful for that advice too!

MagnumsRTight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys - thanks for all the great information on here! Am a young, in shape, professional, masculine guy, looking for some quality spa time with other guys comfortable being nude, showing off, a little discreet play if safe, and then perhaps taking stuff back to our rooms if it goes there.

Planning a spa trip to Vegas over Thanksgiving 2016 - probably Thursday 11/24 to Sunday 11/27, and considering staying at Caesars, Mandalay Bay, or Aria.

Hey bud. I will be staying at Mandalay Bay Thanksgiving weekend, the 25th thru 28th. The spa there is great!! I go twice a year and have never been disappointed. You can cruise there all day, but you have to be staying there to buy a pass, otherwise you have to have a service done to get in. Maybe I'll see you there!

daverosser987

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stayed at Palms not long ago and spent a day in their spa. Clothing optional (male only) so had my kit off all day long, got some stares when I walked into the chill/tv room butt naked lol. Ladies collecting guys for massages got an eyefull of me, didn't know where to look lol - think you were supposed to be covered in there haha :D
Loved lying in the sauna, kept chubbing up so would jump in the plunge pool and come out more normal lol
loved walking nude to the showers as they were down a corridor from the changing room.
Not that many guys nude though :/

Reactions: PeteFree