Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just shortened it. Steam room was burning hot. Crazy hot. Some handsome muscular guys and a few other nice guys. Not to busy but I got there later after a day of travel. I love the hot soak jacuzzis. Felt great

Reactions: Hoosierfan1979

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Just shortened it. Steam room was burning hot. Crazy hot. Some handsome muscular guys and a few other nice guys. Not to busy but I got there later after a day of travel. I love the hot soak jacuzzis. Felt great
I know I just like your shortened name for it even bettter :). Thanks for the update, sounds good, please keep 'em cumming.

Reactions: CUBE

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
I'm headed to Mandalay Bay on Nov29-Dec 3. Love the spa, always great action. Haven't stayed there in a few years, but have taken a nice black guy with a huge cock to my room and also met a guy who had his wife that wanted a 3some one night. Always fun in Vegas. Hit me up if anyone is there the same week!
Wondering how he made out and other updates?

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
This is a well-known fact of Vegas hotel spas....very typical...I have had some nice blow jobs/hand jobs in there too...so its a matter of what you want.

Most cruisy: Mandalay Bay, Luxor
Small, less cruisy: THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
Small, but nice: MGM
Tame: Mirage
Less-cruisy: Paris

(...I go to Vegas a lot lol)
Do others agree with this list/descriptions & have ones to add etc.?

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
4-320x240.jpg

Reactions: abattist

smooth899

Expert Member
Media
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the spa at the Cosmopolitan. It's smaller than some other spas on the strip, but it's nice, there are hot guys, and I always have some fun there.

Reactions: RSMH

Speaking of Cosmo...I've been there. Very nice spa...modern and calming. The one sort of odd thing was that they have a cold room that's round and about 5' in diameter with no seating...so it's like a large walk-in-closet and you just go in and stand around...once you get two or three guys in there it starts feeling a little crowded and you're just standing there - just sort of a weird set up. But I need connect with a fit guy and we made out, jacked and sucked in the steam room. I humped him in the steam until we both came. It was really hot!

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Lol thank you. I am going to try and blend as much as I can while showing off.

even with a nonchalant look on your face, long schlongs like yours swinging around when you walk command attention.........but try to blend in and look casual ;)

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
even with a nonchalant look on your face, long schlongs like yours swinging around when you walk command attention.........but try to blend in and look casual ;)

Yeah hopefully they are staring at my cock and not looking close enough at my face to pick me out of a crowd at work lol

Hoosierfan1979

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I will be in Vegas on Tuesday and Wednesday (Part of a west coast trip). I am definitely checking out the spas there... Ah! Can't wait to be there!

I am highly considering: Qua (ceasar's), Canyon ranch (Venetian) or the Spa at Aria!
Any recommendations? All suggestions are highly appreciated
Which spa was your favorite? Most cruisey?

Hoosierfan1979

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Personally, I really enjoy the spa at Venetian. Always fun. I recently spent several nights at the spa at Aria. Luck every night there, too. But the layout at Mandalay Bay is best by far.
Thanks for the recommendations!