VegasMan66

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Does Treasure Island have a spa?
Yes, it does. They have a steam room with a sink/mirror and a shower inside, a dry sauna and two hot tubs. The steam and sauna have large window, so anyone walking to the wet area will see you on display. Only two lounge chairs in the wet area plus a regular sofa and chair.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Which vegas spa has best hot tub?
4-320x240.jpg

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at the Flamingo spa a couple of times and they have an area with three hot tubs (different temps in each). It is an older spa and not very crowded, but I still remember one well-endowed guy there. When he raised up and stepped out of the hot tub he was in, I saw his huge soft cock. It was probably the biggest one soft I have ever seen. Beautiful. So the spa is average at best, but I rate it high for memories!

Reactions: RSMH

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
I was at the Flamingo spa a couple of times and they have an area with three hot tubs (different temps in each). It is an older spa and not very crowded, but I still remember one well-endowed guy there. When he raised up and stepped out of the hot tub he was in, I saw his huge soft cock. It was probably the biggest one soft I have ever seen. Beautiful. So the spa is average at best, but I rate it high for memories!

D

deleted140118

Heading to Qua Spa this Saturday after lunch!

Deskin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Flamingo and Paris hotel has the best urinals for lots of things to happen! Will share my story of flamingo at 3am on a Saturday night later, but just know it ended with both of us cumming in a stall!

I love Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!
Staying in Paris this year. Love to hear more