Worshipped Member
Media
tumblr_ndo3t8JczR1qb18qmo1_500.jpg

ezmoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hopefully one day I would like to visit one of these spas in vegas. I've never been to a spa and I have always been fascinated with the many types and sizes of cocks. I'd like to go and just really watch and maybe even touch another guys dick or just hold it in my hand. Only thing is I don't want to be that guy and either run anybody out or make guys uncomfortable. I'm in my 40's and don't have the biggest dick but I don't want to be a creeper guy either. Just seeing what everybody's experiences are.

tomahawkjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hopefully one day I would like to visit one of these spas in vegas. I've never been to a spa and I have always been fascinated with the many types and sizes of cocks. I'd like to go and just really watch and maybe even touch another guys dick or just hold it in my hand. Only thing is I don't want to be that guy and either run anybody out or make guys uncomfortable. I'm in my 40's and don't have the biggest dick but I don't want to be a creeper guy either. Just seeing what everybody's experiences are.

It's pretty easy to get a feel for what the vibe is that day. The only thing that creeped me out when I went was the guy wearing a bright yellow cock ring. Just seemed a bit much. There were guys giving handjobs & blowjobs in the steam room, but the cock ring was what creeped me out. Go figure.

Reactions: Yyc1980

ezmoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's pretty easy to get a feel for what the vibe is that day. The only thing that creeped me out when I went was the guy wearing a bright yellow cock ring. Just seemed a bit much. There were guys giving handjobs & blowjobs in the steam room, but the cock ring was what creeped me out. Go figure.

Lol

Well I'll keep that in mind. I'll just have to grow a pair and just do it and take the feedback good or bad.

Reactions: RSMH

DesertDweller

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm here when you need a wing man.

DesertDweller

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Going to Vegas in mid June. Do you have to be staying at the hotel to use most spas? Haven't booked yet but probably staying at Mandalay. Sun - Wed are days when visiting.
Admission is less expensive for guests of that hotel, but non-guests are usually welcome. At a higher fee.