Worshipped Member
Media
5384680.jpg

Cat Tramell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hit Qua yesterday for the first time. Two good moments of cruising to report. First in the sauna with two guys who seemed to be into showing off for each other...and the other two of us who were there to watch. The other time was in the shaving/inhalation room with a VERY hung straight married guy who was enjoying showing off for anyone who wanted to watch.

A little too busy for any real action and mostly older men, but definitely worth a visit. Spa itself is dated but they do a pretty good job keeping clean.

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone been to Imperial Spa lately? Is it still worth checking out or is it dead now?

I was there a few months ago and one of the steam rooms was shut down. Not sure if that was temporary or not. I get the feeling it is not what it was. If you go, please let us know about your experience.

longliam

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In Vegas tomorrow, July 16 for the night. Considering staying at Mandalay and see that Delano has its own spa. Anyone advise one over the other? Delano’s looks newer. Hoping for a good steam and won’t complain if there’s a bonus or two.

tomahawkjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
In Vegas tomorrow, July 16 for the night. Considering staying at Mandalay and see that Delano has its own spa. Anyone advise one over the other? Delano’s looks newer. Hoping for a good steam and won’t complain if there’s a bonus or two.

Not as much traffic at Delano's, head over to Spa Manalay

GreekXL

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
We've stayed at Caesar's and Mandalay Bay in the past. Qua had more of a cruisy feel. There's an open shower at Qua's largest bath and I usually let them get a good, long look at my meat, then hurry off somewhere else and wait for them to follow like puppies. My wife says I like being a tease.

Bondi

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I visited Qua on a Friday afternoon several months ago. Enjoyed a great massage and spent a few hours letting it all hang out, mostly in the Roman baths. The crowd that day was about 60% nude/40% swim suits. Didn't see any action, but wasn't looking for it either.

tomahawkjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If you pop a boner but are not stroking it or making advances on others, will that get you thrown out at these Vegas hotel spas?

I can't imagine that getting you thrown out of anywhere...
The day I was at Spa Mandalay there were guys blowing each other in the steam room. So your proposed situation would be pretty mellow in comparison.

rhyswakabayashi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Going to be at Mandalay spa August 28th... I hear a lot of good things from you guys so I'm going to try it. Encore was so-so, some action but somewhat small. Vdara spa is also small with no action.

Reactions: abattist