las vegas spas

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
This thread has me so thirsty....I've been to vegas spas a handful of times and have never seen anything like the stories mentioned....it makes me wonder!:(

On my last trip I did try to be a little less shy. I sat without a towel. Young guy walks in and chats me up...I grow some balls and just kinda fluff myself. I can see him take a peak. Im super nervous...not too long later he kinda spreads his legs and does the same. I stroke myself once every now and then and he makes small talk about how hot it is in the steam room.....I grow some balls and flat out stroke to get hard and thats when he says how hot that is, that he always enjoyed seeing men naked and it turns him on. I get kinda nervous about someone else coming in and I cover up and go to the hot tube. He follows and we continue small talk. It is closing time so we both head to the showers at the same time and he actually opens up his stall and stands next to it as he was saying come join me.....I chicken out and took my own stall. We were the only two guys left and I was just nervous the worker would come in and check in and only see one shower going.......

I would love to walk in one day and see a bunch of guys playing openly, that would be so hot. Why is it so hard to see guys playing like so many stories here. And what happens if I just started stroking and others came in? I would hate to be kicked out for jerking in the steam room.

hercules3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One time I was on a cruise ship and was nekkid in the cooling tub, and kept noticing one of the attendants kept coming in and washing his hands that put him at just the right angle to get an eyeful. I pretended to have my eyes closed, and that made me hot as fuck. Then I was shaving in front of that sink he kept using every time he came in. When he came in, he actually went down on my dick. Grrrrrr. Hot. Hot. Thought we heard someone coming in, so I went into the steam room. And do you know he went and stripped down and followed me in there? I thought, damn he's brave. I have more stories on the cruise ships...hope that I'm as lucky in LV soon. Haha

maroondah1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
One time I was on a cruise ship and was nekkid in the cooling tub, and kept noticing one of the attendants kept coming in and washing his hands that put him at just the right angle to get an eyeful. I pretended to have my eyes closed, and that made me hot as fuck. Then I was shaving in front of that sink he kept using every time he came in. When he came in, he actually went down on my dick. Grrrrrr. Hot. Hot. Thought we heard someone coming in, so I went into the steam room. And do you know he went and stripped down and followed me in there? I thought, damn he's brave. I have more stories on the cruise ships...hope that I'm as lucky in LV soon. Haha
LOVE to hear more about your cruise ship stories !!!

hercules3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What cruise line is the "cruisiest"?
I've only sailed Norwegian, but am a frequent sailor. Always found the ships that have separate sex were areas to be very cruisy. (Once I actually realized that guys were dropping hints the whole time. Lol)

hercules3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One time on the same cruise, I was in the locker room changing, and a hot guy came in and started changing too. Well. I'm a little slow to catch hints sometimes, so I didn't think anything. A few minutes later, I'm in the sauna with the casual towel draped across my cock, and in comes hot locker room guy, and sits across from me. He's also sporting the towel drape. So I'm horny as fuck and decide to push the towel over and let the dick out. He did the same and then just started staring at me. I start to play with my dick casually, and he mirrors. Before you know it, I was down between his legs working his cock and giving him Olympic head. It was so hot. Two days later, I'm at breakfast and see him walking by, in full officer uniform. I was like, WTF, he works on the ship!?!? I looked for his picture later on the board where they list all their officers. Apparently he was the Guest Service Director. Of course, why wouldn't he be? Certainly made my cruise more enjoyable.

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One time on the same cruise, I was in the locker room changing, and a hot guy came in and started changing too. Well. I'm a little slow to catch hints sometimes, so I didn't think anything. A few minutes later, I'm in the sauna with the casual towel draped across my cock, and in comes hot locker room guy, and sits across from me. He's also sporting the towel drape. So I'm horny as fuck and decide to push the towel over and let the dick out. He did the same and then just started staring at me. I start to play with my dick casually, and he mirrors. Before you know it, I was down between his legs working his cock and giving him Olympic head. It was so hot. Two days later, I'm at breakfast and see him walking by, in full officer uniform. I was like, WTF, he works on the ship!?!? I looked for his picture later on the board where they list all their officers. Apparently he was the Guest Service Director. Of course, why wouldn't he be? Certainly made my cruise more enjoyable.

Awesome!!!

buckhunter37

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Any recent advice for Imperial Spa? What about Golden Nugget RedRock, or SouthPoint? Golden Nugget has potential. SP open, but used to have action. Never been to Imperial but have heard it's good. Same with RR.

D

deleted972418

Any recent advice for Imperial Spa? What about Golden Nugget RedRock, or SouthPoint? Golden Nugget has potential. SP open, but used to have action. Never been to Imperial but have heard it's good. Same with RR.

I was at Imperial last month. Still a lot of cruising going on. They have a sign on the salt sauna door about wearing the uniform, but no one seemed to pay attention to it.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I stayed at Southpoint a few years back. Gorgeous spa area, but completely deserted. I had the whole place to myself (not even a spa attendant).

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was at Imperial last month. Still a lot of cruising going on. They have a sign on the salt sauna door about wearing the uniform, but no one seemed to pay attention to it.
What? Imperial Spa asks you to wear clothing (uniform) ?!?

Will be at the Wynn in November. Anything there or best to try the others?