las vegas spas

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What? Imperial Spa asks you to wear clothing (uniform) ?!?

They issue you shorts and a T shirt when you arrive and you are supposed to wear them when going into the salt room now. It is still in the men's area, so most still went in with their towel when I was there and the towels did not stay on long after entering.

Reactions: miamirt

buckhunter37

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I started to look at pricing and policies. It looks like to use the spa at Mandalay, you have to be a registered hotel guest. Is this correct?

buckhunter37

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So it sounds like everyone is recommending Man Bay or Qua. I enjoyed both Luxor and SouthPoint in the past. Not so lucky at Golden Nugget-but will try again. Curious about some others like RedRock or Aliante and others... Anyone ever try them out? How are the prices and privacy? Seems like Qua and MB are very pricey... just saying.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was recently in Las Vegas for work and spent some time at the Mandalay Bay Spa on my last day before flying home. I was staying at a different hotel, so I purchased a spa service ($150 massage) to gain access. Mandalay Bay allows non-hotel guests access only during the weekdays. On weekends, spa access is for hotel guests only.

This was the most I have ever paid for a massage, but it was also the best massage I have ever received. Deep tissue without ever crossing that line into pain. I asked if we could skip the draping, but he insisted it was required. There was no happy ending, but it was still an amazing massage. I noted the masseur's name in case I ever make it back there.

The general spa area was deserted when I arrived for my massage, so I took some photos to share. You can see from the pics how luxurious this place is. Three different hot pools plus a cold plunge pool. The dry sauna and steam room are both huge - could easily accomodate 20 people in each. After my massage, there were a half dozen guys using the facility. That's when things got interesting. The steam room was very cruisy. Four of us were in there stroking - all fit guys with surprisingly big cocks. Two guys started sucking each other, but sadly I couldn't get in on that action. I wish I could have stayed longer, but I had to leave for the airport. Mandalay Bay Spa did not disappoint.

Mandalay1.JPG
Mandalay2.JPG
Mandalay3.JPG
Mandalay4.JPG
Mandalay5.JPG
Mandalay6.JPG
Mandalay7.JPG
Mandalay8.JPG
Mandalay9.JPG

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
During my recent Vegas trip, I also visited Luxor Spa. It is modern and clean, but I wouldn't call it luxurious. They need to turn off about half the lights - it is too brightly lit. There are two hot pools plus a cold plunge pool. The pools are on the small side. The dry sauna and steam room are huge.

I saw only one other guy while I was there, and he kept his towel tightly wrapped the entire time. I can't really recommend Luxor Spa. Perhaps Luxor Spa might be worthwhile if you happen to be there on a Sunday, because there is a Sunday pool party that is gay-friendly.

I understand that Luxor Spa used to be THE PLACE for action back in the day. It was very busy, open 24x7, and basically operated like a gay bathhouse. When MGM Resorts acquired the property, they made changes to discourage inappropriate activity (such as changing the hours and even bringing in security). As a result, Luxor Spa is basically deserted now. I don't know how this makes business sense for MGM, but whatever.

Reactions: LockerRoomPA