las vegas spas

VegasMan66

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Thanks for the info @smooth899 I’m intrigued by the outdoor patio. Can guys lounge nude out there (and do they)? Or is that co-ed space? Would love to give my cock some fresh air if the weather is right.
Bondi, the outside area at the Bellagio spa is NOT co-ed and does NOT have a pool. It is a balcony that overlooks the pool complex. You access the balcony by waking through the vanity area. There are several lounge chairs and I suppose you could utilize them in the nude...but...it isn't exactly a private area. YMMV.

Reactions: Bondi

BlackSunshineAZ

Sexy Member
Media
Bondi, the outside area at the Bellagio spa is NOT co-ed and does NOT have a pool. It is a balcony that overlooks the pool complex. You access the balcony by waking through the vanity area. There are several lounge chairs and I suppose you could utilize them in the nude...but...it isn't exactly a private area. YMMV.

This is the co-ed area at the Bellagio Spa. There is a pool, but it is maybe 3-4 feet deep. I wouldn't recommend going nude out here, you'll likely get kicked out.
aria_spa_terrace_no_credit_WEB.jpg

BlackSunshineAZ

Sexy Member
Media
This is the co-ed area at the Bellagio Spa. There is a pool, but it is maybe 3-4 feet deep. I wouldn't recommend going nude out here, you'll likely get kicked out.

Sorry, the photo above is from the Aria, not the Bellagio. My mistake, I've been to both. I do not recall the Bellagio having anything like this. VegasMan66 was correct.

VegasMan66

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Your picture shows one of the co-ed areas at the ARIA spa.

LockerRoomPA

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was at Caesars at their Qua spa from Monday, December 11 to Friday, December 15th. A part of the spa called the Roman Baths was closed for renovation but the remainder of spa was open. I spent many hours there looking for men to get off with and had many hit/miss sessions. Overall, I found it very erotic, many men were looking (some obvious, some subtle). Many were attractive. Many had zero interest. Of those who were looking...Most men were interested in me. Some weren't. Some men I wanted nothing to do with. I found the times between 10 am to 7 pm good for action. Always depended on how "busy" the steamrooms were. Staff does patrol but not overly intrusive but you have to be careful. Some seem to be married straight guys. Some are obviously gay. But I did get off with many guys in various situations. Two guys wanted me to fuck them right there!

Tomguy99

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Went earlier in the month.

Bellagio was nice, but no one seemed to be looking, in fact, it was pretty empty.
The steam room is huge and it is easy to see if people are coming.

(Tip: I found out that you don't need to stay at the Bellagio to get the guest price. The receptionist told in fact if you stay at any MGM property you can get the guest price. I stayed at Circus Circus and got the Bellagio deal.)

I also tried Imperial Spa. It was the most cruisy but this one small guy with a ponytail wouldn't leave me alone :(

Finally, I tried I Qua. Absolutely the nicest but also the most expensive. It felt cruisy but nothing was happening. It sucks, there were so Russians guys that were loud and wearing swimming trunks, in fact like 50% there wore swimming trucks. The few that were looking were getting interrupted by those who weren't.

Qua was the most beautiful, but I still feel it gets overrated here, maybe I went on a bad day or something.

BlackSunshineAZ

Sexy Member
Media
I've been to a few spas and I've yet to witness anything sexual going on. I've masturbated a little bit at these places (but made sure not to cum because of sanitary reasons) when I was alone. I know each place is different but in general how tolerant are the employees at these spas of guests playing? I wouldn't want to get kicked out, banned or arrested so I've been very cautious to the point of not particularly enjoying myself.

smooth899

Expert Member
Media
The spa at the Rio is small and in need of renovation, but I've met a few people there. They have two small hot tubs, a sauna, and steam rooms.