las vegas spas

milbud29

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been to Mandalay bay and Caesar's and in both places everyone pretty much goes naked. those who wear swim suits look out of place. it really is amazing to just relax in the nude with other guys...and I don't know how these stories of sucking cocks and jerking off happened cause I've never seen that. Sounds like Venetian and Bellagio have nice spa set ups too. may have to check one out when I visit vegas this summer.

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been to several spas in Vegas...Luxor used to be 24/7 but no longer. You can go there as an ouside guest (at least you could last year). It has a good steam room.

Flamingo has a small steam room but the hot tub area is isolated somewhat and can be a little touchy/feely. <G> There was a guy in one tub and I went to another one since it was just the two of us back there. I saw him get up and walk out of the area five minutes later and boy did he have the most beautiful soft cock I have ever seen. Seriously! I chatted with him in the lounge area in our towels and wanted to see more, but alas he was straight (based on what he was saying) and not there for that I guess. At least I have my memory!

Bally's was good from the past but did not accept anyone who was not a guest the last time I visited.

dummy05

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Went to Mandalay Bay earlier this year in April and their spa is fantastic. The steam room is awesome w/a shower located right inside. 90% of the men were nude and they have 4 jacuzzis to choose from too. Cannot wait to go back in 2012.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Going this weekend. Mostly hanging at Mandalay Bay. I like the waterfalls they have in the spa there and the gym is great. I may get a three day pass so I can go for a little while each day.

dummy05

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Going this weekend. Mostly hanging at Mandalay Bay. I like the waterfalls they have in the spa there and the gym is great. I may get a three day pass so I can go for a little while each day.

I purchased the 5 day spa pass for $90 and it was well worth it. Enjoy the views....:wink:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is everybody going to Vegas on Halloween? Because that's when I'll be there for the SEMA/AAPEX show!

Unfortunately, my trip is more towards the middle of the month, for my work. However, I should have some free time over the 4 days I'll be there.

dummy05

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Encore is amazing and very cruisy -- was there last week

Almost went there when I traveled to Vegas but never got the chance. May try to make it a def stop when I go back in 2012. Give us your stories if you have any from your most recent trip...

mrree

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
when in Dec? Have had fun at Mandalay and Encore