Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you guys know if you currently have to be a guest of the hotel to use the spa at Man Bay. Going to Vegas but can't get a room there this time. Last time I was there I thought you could be a non guest M-Th. Any help?

framch30

Sexy Member
Media
Do the spa's in vegas tend to have a male only section or are they co-ed? If they are male only is nudity all the time allowed or should you wear towels while walking from steam room to hut tub etc

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The spa I was in was all male. I can not remember the hotel. I understand it
was torn down and a new one built already. Don't know why it was very nice.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They are seperate sexed. I know you have to pay is even as a gues tof the hotel, but some hotels don't let non guest buy entry. Not sure about Man Bay details. Anyone?

D

deleted213841

Mandalay Bay has the most nudity by far. Some of the best group jo/bj action in the steam room. Qua has had better looking/younger men, more married men, and hot fuck sessions in the showers.

funmate4u

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually, I find the Bellagio spa is awesome! I always get action when I go there. Clothing optional, great multi day pass rates.

D

deleted213841

I have not been to the Bellagio spa, funamte4u please share? What is the spa like? What about the clients?

LockerRoomPA

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have had the best luck at Mandalay Bay and Caesars.

Mandalay Bay, I believe you need to be a guest to use the spa (fee involved) but if you get a service (like a massage), the spa fee is waived. It's a huge place and you can come and go all-day. The staff seems to leave the guys alone. Lots can happen in that steamroom. On the other hand, there are many lingerers who will follow any 'fresh meat' into the steamroom so you have to be tolerant and not expect 'privacy'.

Caesars Qua spa is harder to get action and the attendants are fairly attending and the rooms have glass which can easily look in the rooms.

Both are great men's spa experiences overall for relaxing, recovering from the night before, a place to be uninhimted, and to be gawked at by guys you may not necessarily find attractive.

Also found action the the Flamingo Spa, the Luxor. Both have great setups for action but smaller than Mandalay and Caesars.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even if you are not there to hook up. I mean just enjoy the facilities. Man Bay is great. My friend and I hang out chat and read every summer for a yearly trip.