las vegas spas

Votheoun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Encore yesterday, for two hours. It’s stunningly beautiful and unbelievably luxurious. I was naked the whole time, which no one seemed to mind, but I was the only one. Only two young-ish guys. One of them was hung. I thought he might be following me, which I was into, and I did get a good look at his ass and cock when he’d get out of the jacuzzi and stand for a bit before grabbing a towel. But no moves were made in the steam room. Inconclusive whether he was interested. Some nice j/o material, in any event.

buckhunter37

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Encore yesterday, for two hours. It’s stunningly beautiful and unbelievably luxurious. I was naked the whole time, which no one seemed to mind, but I was the only one. Only two young-ish guys. One of them was hung. I thought he might be following me, which I was into, and I did get a good look at his ass and cock when he’d get out of the jacuzzi and stand for a bit before grabbing a towel. But no moves were made in the steam room. Inconclusive whether he was interested. Some nice j/o material, in any event.

buckhunter37

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I went to the Flamingo today and was disappointed. No traffic and I was the only one for over an hour. Eventually a guy wearing a swim suit joined me and an older guy who was probably pushing 80. Attendants made passes through every 4-5 minutes-maybe more often than that.

buckhunter37

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Today hit the Imperial Spa. This place was A+ in more ways than one. Beautiful male specimens everywhere. All horny and loaded. Gorgeous bodies, cocks, and asses... Guys all quiet but friendly. The salt room has mats you lay on and the guys really played in there. Of course I played too and wasn’t disappointed a bit. Great time and can’t wait to go back! Lots of guys were married which , for me, was an added benefit.

StaringIsCaring

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely a towel between different saunas/steam rooms and jacuzzi. The Roman baths are down a longer hall... Even though it's still technically in men's area I always wear a robe down that hall as I feel it's more appropriate since it's a longer distance.

I wear my towel into each sauna/steam room and use it to sit on... Open it up and hang between legs or off to side to expose cock. Unless there is a troll and I keep things more covered up.

All of my times at Qua I have felt that most guys aren't uptight about covering up, even if they're not looking to play. It's a very relaxed environment.

You will enjoy yourself. Even if you don't "release" it's an extremely relaxing experience. And really can be an all day event. Feel free to step out of the spa and take a meal break.

I have actually have never had a release at Qua due to how busy it always seems to be... But I have met friends I still talk to today at Qua. I have met guys and taken it back to room from Qua as well.

It's a unique place.

Enjoy!

Has the cell phone issue gotten resolved? It was terrible before. So many on cell phones in inappropriate areas, where they could be used for filming. That’s why I stopped going. It was my favorite place.

Reactions: buckhunter37

buckhunter37

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Has the cell phone issue gotten resolved? It was terrible before. So many on cell phones in inappropriate areas, where they could be used for filming. That’s why I stopped going. It was my favorite place.
I saw a couple of guys on their phones over the time I was there. Not too bad. I nevy felt violated.

nortesul

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

The 4-5 times I've been to Qua over the last couple years I've never seen phones in wet areas. Even the TV room. The only time I've seen phones in wet areas is my gym and my lovely Ritz Spa... Never in Vegas... Because I thought it was understood that what happens in Vegas...

nortesul

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
The 4-5 times I've been to Qua over the last couple years I've never seen phones in wet areas. Even the TV room. The only time I've seen phones in wet areas is my gym and my lovely Ritz Spa... Never in Vegas... Because I thought it was understood that what happens in Vegas...
I meant to say local Ritz Spa... Not lovely, but it's lovely too.

Reactions: StaringIsCaring

rippedpecs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, I’ve often seen a guy or two on his phone in the baths area as well. Last time, one guy laying on a lounger would hold his iPad way up every so often and I was like, seriously dude?

Reactions: Vlatin

rippedpecs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is crazy. I personally have not seen this.
I was so not impressed. Especially given that I’d connected with someone who was quite intent on ‘connecting’ with me. We got to that after iPad creep left. Though I’d seen another guy blown by that back hot tub a couple of years ago, I thought there was no way in hell I would ever be that bold. Oops. Of course, we were alone there vs. the time I witnessed when there was quite a crowd watching.

purepilot73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was there last week, I noticed one guy in the Roman baths with his phone. He was wearing air pods and appeared to be watching something on the phone. He held the phone down to his side so I personally never felt violated but could see where it may be an issue.

Reactions: rippedpecs

nortesul

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
When I was there last week, I noticed one guy in the Roman baths with his phone. He was wearing air pods and appeared to be watching something on the phone. He held the phone down to his side so I personally never felt violated but could see where it may be an issue.

In general it's spa courtesy... Sign posted or not to keep phone out of relaxation areas. If I have to check my phone I check it at my locker. And I'm definitely not interested in watching movies at Qua. While I don't want staff to be overbearing it would be good for them to say something when they do see it.

Reactions: rippedpecs

purepilot73

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In general it's spa courtesy... Sign posted or not to keep phone out of relaxation areas. If I have to check my phone I check it at my locker. And I'm definitely not interested in watching movies at Qua. While I don't want staff to be overbearing it would be good for them to say something when they do see it.

I agree it’s simple spa courtesy and personally I prefer to lock my phone up so I’m not disturbed. In this particular instance, I decided if he wasn’t troubled by what I was doing in the hot tub, then I wouldn’t be offended by his use of the cell phone.

StaringIsCaring

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

No. Locker is an inappropriate place for it. Consider it like holding a camcorder. People are naked there. Just don’t.

Reactions: nortesul

buckhunter37

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ok- second day going to Imperial Spa. Today much better. ( yes-as good as yesterday was, today beat it) Cannot day enough positive comments. Awesome gorgeous guys...all there for the same purpose. Action in all areas except the hot tub. Yes- I am now very relaxed... Lol! Lots of playing, feeling, rubbing, exploring...and unloading.

Jakolpre

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ok- second day going to Imperial Spa. Today much better. ( yes-as good as yesterday was, today beat it) Cannot day enough positive comments. Awesome gorgeous guys...all there for the same purpose. Action in all areas except the hot tub. Yes- I am now very relaxed... Lol! Lots of playing, feeling, rubbing, exploring...and unloading.
Almost always hot. Even when other steam room was broken, it didn't stop the action.

hot_charm87

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I will be heading out tonight to Las Vegas for a work conference later in the week. I will definitely be visiting different spa locations during this trip, on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and possibly Saturday. I have not decided where I will be on each day, but I am planning on going to Qua, Canyon Ranch and Bellagio (not in that order).

I have always had fun at Qua, so going there has become a ritual anytime I am in the city.
I have been once to the Canyon Ranch for a massage and I was only able to spend a little bit less than 1 hour there before my appointment; so I did not get enough time to look around.
I have never been at the Bellagio yet, so I am looking forward to explore the spa there.

Are any fellow LPSG member going to be in the city next week? Anyone planning on visiting the spas?