las vegas spas

MilstarSD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im heading there in two weeks and would also like the best recommendation for a clothing optional, male exclusive gym and spa. Suggestions before I book?

prekka_sd

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mandalay has a very nice facility. gym is small and coed, but the locker room/spa is well equipped with pools of varying temperatures, dry sauna and steam room. Very relaxing and lots of nudity. Can sometimes be a bother when some less attractive creepers won't take no for an answer, but that's more of the exception than the rule. Have seen lots of action in the steam room, because double doors mean you can always hear when someone enters.

Also heard Aria and Caesar's are nice. but never been there.

lyksukndik

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For a "boutique" hotel that caters exclusively to men choose the Blue Moon resort. It's not on the "strip", but not far off the beaten path. Small hotel with comfortable and clean rooms of several styles and sizes. I think the best areas are the outdoor pool/ hot tub area and the steam room(very cruisy). Steam room is mostly nude and very active for "pickups" and "play". Day pass available.

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media

Anyone have any experience with hotel spas in Sydney, Australia? (Any recommendations?)

Also does anyone know are the sauna and steam in the Grace Hotel (in Sydney, Australia) separate ones for men and women (are they located in the men's change room area like in many hotels or are they co-ed)?

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Anyone have any experience with hotel spas in Sydney, Australia? (Any recommendations?)

Also does anyone know are the sauna and steam in the Grace Hotel (in Sydney, Australia) separate ones for men and women (are they located in the men's change room area like in many hotels or are they co-ed)?

How about Sheraton on the Park sauna and spa etc. in Sydney, Australia?

D

deleted140118

Ceasars spa is awesome! But Imperial SPA off the strip is great too. I want to visit Mandalay next time I go.

buckhunter37

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
South point was good few years ago as was Luxor. Definitely action at both. I'm heading back to Vegas in April and hope to find one. Thanks for all the responses. Keep updating !

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Recently went to Vegas and stayed at Caesars. Qua Spa is $30 for a 24 hour pass if you are staying in the hotel. Very relaxing. Upon arriving the lady who checked me in asked if this was my first time. Since it was she suggested I ask for a tour from one of the staff members. I'm glad I did because the men's area is like a maze. Anyhow, I was given a robe and shower shoes to wear. During the tour I saw many guys wearing bathing suits and I asked if they were required as I didn't bring one. My guide told me it was a personal preference and that nudity was certainly fine. About an hour later the place was very crowded and I saw a lot more men hanging out nude. The steam rooms were great. Not so hot you couldn't enjoy them for a while but warm enough. The snow room was a nice place to cool off after sitting in the saunas a while. I saw a lot of men tugging on their cocks and at one time there were about 6 men fully stroking their hard cocks inside one of the steam rooms. There were men of all ages and shapes and sizes but several had really nice great ripped bodies. I talked to one guy who was very str8 but you could tell he enjoyed the nudity and didn't seem to mind guys stroking feet away from him. While I didn't take a poll, I would guess the place was about 50% gay and 50% straight but like the guy I talked to no one seemed to mind the extra activities including the staff. I'm sure they know what goes on but no one was actively monitoring while they were picking up left towels and restocking water and dry towels. I would definitely visit again.

D

deleted140118

Will be at Encore next month. Any details on the scene there?

Not worth it man. Most had board shorts on or constantly covered up. It was like 50/50 with half being nude and the other half doing the towel/board shorts dance. Caesars Spa is way better!!!!!!!!!!! Or try Imperial Spa off the stripe.