las vegas spas

buckhunter37

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just back to the UK after a few days in Vegas. First timer at Qua and must say what an amazing facility it is. Lots of hot men willing to hang around naked with lots of hung cock bouncing about.
Tell us more about your experience please. Did anything happen? Did you unload or did you see any others unloading or at least playing??

Reactions: pants73

Dick smythe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tell us more about your experience please. Did anything happen? Did you unload or did you see any others unloading or at least playing??
Naked hung men knocking about from the moment I arrived to the moment I left! Started with a hung muscular tanned personal trainer who asked me whether it was acceptable to be naked in the large hot tub. My response of course! His response fancy joining me! Hell yeah! He then asked whether any of the showers were open and went onto to talk about how he loved having his cock sucked! Next a fit guy from Nebraska who gave me a private show under the shower in the shaving steam room. Hot tanned bod with a huge cock showering in front of me! Very hot! He then went and lay in the Roman baths with his gown open with his beautiful cock on display. I exited the cold plunge pool in front of him with a raging rock hard cock and showered in the open shower between the cold and hot tubs! Amazing! Lots more experiences too!

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Naked hung men knocking about from the moment I arrived to the moment I left! Started with a hung muscular tanned personal trainer who asked me whether it was acceptable to be naked in the large hot tub. My response of course! His response fancy joining me! Hell yeah! He then asked whether any of the showers were open and went onto to talk about how he loved having his cock sucked! Next a fit guy from Nebraska who gave me a private show under the shower in the shaving steam room. Hot tanned bod with a huge cock showering in front of me! Very hot! He then went and lay in the Roman baths with his gown open with his beautiful cock on display. I exited the cold plunge pool in front of him with a raging rock hard cock and showered in the open shower between the cold and hot tubs! Amazing! Lots more experiences too!

The shower between the cold and hot tubs ought to be a right of passage for everyone at Qua. Every guy should shower there and put everything on display. Try it!

SexySingleSimple

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How was your overall experience? Please describe how it went.
It was a great day! I stayed until about 5. It was a very laid back environment. There were several guys in trunks but there were equally as many sans cover. I prefer an atmosphere without pressure of any kind and I feel like I found that there. There were certain guys who I could tell wanted to "play" but there was no pressure to do so and they didn't make it uncomfortable. There was one gentleman that kinda followed me around but it took me up until I was about to leave for it to start to get under my skin. Overall, it was a great experience. The price for non hotel guests is a bit pricy so I made sure to get my money's worth out of the day and spend some time. I would recommend this spa to anyone.

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've been to Qua twice. Both times were quite crowded and active at moments and other times just a handful of guys looking to do more than relax. No disappointments both times. My last visit was about 5 years ago. Heading back to Vegas in March and wondering if I should do Qua for a third time or try one of the other places mentioned here. I won't be staying at Caesars this time, I'll be in another property owned by Harrah's. Harrah's owns LINQ, Rio, Caesars, Paris, Bally's and Flamingo. Does anyone know if Qua gives discounts to guest staying in any of these properties or only if you're registered at Caesars? Also does anyone have information on spas at any of these other properties? I won't have much time so not sure if I should just stay with what's familiar or try something new. Thanks.