las vegas spas

In town April 28 - May 3 and staying at Flamingo. Will be at Qua at least once.

clubcruiser

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went back to Imperial Spa (Korean Spa) last week and it has changed and not in a good way. Starting May 1, they are going to require swim trunks in the wet area. That to me defeats the bathing aspect of a Korean spa. Things are not being maintained as much. The one therapy room in the men's area is now brightly lighted, so it is not as relaxing. I understand that it is not a gay bathhouse, but to me the attempts to limit the cruising aspects is ruining the Korean spa experience. Just sayin'!

Reactions: Jakolpre

Tracermain

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That sign about requiring swim trunks has been up since last May. That rule is not enforced.
I’ve never been to the Imperial Spa. Every time I visit Vegas, I make plans to go there... but also always change my mind. How’s the cruising level at Imperial? What’s the demographic of the goers on the men’s side?

Reactions: BarefootGuy

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve never been to the Imperial Spa. Every time I visit Vegas, I make plans to go there... but also always change my mind. How’s the cruising level at Imperial? What’s the demographic of the goers on the men’s side?

I have been a few times over the past several years when my travels take me to Vegas. There have been some hot me there in the past with some mutual jo opportunities...limited oral. The last couple of visits when I was there was much less. The guys were not as hot, but that can be just the hit or miss of it all. They removed some of the seating and the TVs were not on,, so it is like they are discouraging the lounging aspect in the locker room now.

If you go, please let us know how it was for you. (And go to GroupOn to get a reduced entrance fee.)

Reactions: drainedmt

drainedmt

Legendary Member
Media
Yeah, I've posted similar thoughts on Imperial on a few other threads.

Even just a few years ago, it was super hot. Guys were super hot and chill. In recent visits, it's been a lot of out of shape guys with big attitudes.

They've removed all the furniture, the showers and rooms are showing their wear and tear. Some of the tiles are coming off the ceiling and walls and painful to step on.

I used to visit during each of my Vegas visits and haven't been in the last two or three.

Nice restaurant upstairs though, and still a good place to kill a few hours if you have an evening flight and have already checked out. But I wouldn't expect too much.

Reactions: BarefootGuy

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I've posted similar thoughts on Imperial on a few other threads.

Even just a few years ago, it was super hot. Guys were super hot and chill. In recent visits, it's been a lot of out of shape guys with big attitudes.

They've removed all the furniture, the showers and rooms are showing their wear and tear. Some of the tiles are coming off the ceiling and walls and painful to step on.

I used to visit during each of my Vegas visits and haven't been in the last two or three.

Nice restaurant upstairs though, and still a good place to kill a few hours if you have an evening flight and have already checked out. But I wouldn't expect too much.

It's a shame because it is a nice place to chill before an evening flight and it used to be nice(r).

Eric301

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Heading to Vegas in August staying at Aria. Anyone having any info on how it works there? Is spa connected to gym?

Reactions: TravelMasc

clubcruiser

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Heading to Vegas in August staying at Aria. Anyone having any info on how it works there? Is spa connected to gym?

Just went to the Aria spa a week ago (https://www.lpsg.com/threads/vegas-spa-cruising.298641/page-48#post-8740662), and I've stayed at the Aria in the past and have used their gym for my morning workouts.

The gym is separate from the spa and can be used by hotel guests without a spa pass (unlike Mandalay Bay, where you have to pay for a spa day pass in order to use their gym), but you do have to go past the spa check-in desk to get to the gym on the second floor of the hotel. Aria's gym is pretty large and well-equipped.

To get to the spa, you have to continue down the hallway past the gym and then take an elevator up to the spa. The spa day pass is pretty expensive, $50 on Mondays-Thursdays and $100 (!) on Fridays-Sundays, and only available to hotel guests. I was able to use the spa last week because I purchased a spa treatment (which are also more expensive on the weekends). It's a nice spa, but kind of small, and because it's so expensive, it's not usually very crowded. It has four small square jacuzzis, three of them warm and one of them cold, and it has a dry redwood sauna and a pretty good-sized steam room. If you're interested in cruising, the steam room is where it mostly happens. It's pretty dark and steamy, and if you're in the back corner or in the steam room shower area, then anyone just entering the steam room can't see you, and you'll have time to compose yourself and not get caught. The spa showers are also well-suited for action, too; the doors are frosted and actually have locks on them.

Nudity is the norm at the spa, but the Aria spa is also unique in that it has a co-ed balcony pool with entrances on either end for the women's spa and the men's spa, so swim trunks are required in that pool. Because a lot of straight couples visit the spa together, you'll see a lot of guys in the men's spa with swim trunks because they plan to go out and use the co-ed pool. However, I have heard that some of these guys turn out to be not-so-straight in the men's spa steam room when they're not around their wives and girlfriends :)

Eric301

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Awesome thanks for indo

Just went to the Aria spa a week ago (https://www.lpsg.com/threads/vegas-spa-cruising.298641/page-48#post-8740662), and I've stayed at the Aria in the past and have used their gym for my morning workouts.

The gym is separate from the spa and can be used by hotel guests without a spa pass (unlike Mandalay Bay, where you have to pay for a spa day pass in order to use their gym), but you do have to go past the spa check-in desk to get to the gym on the second floor of the hotel. Aria's gym is pretty large and well-equipped.

To get to the spa, you have to continue down the hallway past the gym and then take an elevator up to the spa. The spa day pass is pretty expensive, $50 on Mondays-Thursdays and $100 (!) on Fridays-Sundays, and only available to hotel guests. I was able to use the spa last week because I purchased a spa treatment (which are also more expensive on the weekends). It's a nice spa, but kind of small, and because it's so expensive, it's not usually very crowded. It has four small square jacuzzis, three of them warm and one of them cold, and it has a dry redwood sauna and a pretty good-sized steam room. If you're interested in cruising, the steam room is where it mostly happens. It's pretty dark and steamy, and if you're in the back corner or in the steam room shower area, then anyone just entering the steam room can't see you, and you'll have time to compose yourself and not get caught. The spa showers are also well-suited for action, too; the doors are frosted and actually have locks on them.

Nudity is the norm at the spa, but the Aria spa is also unique in that it has a co-ed balcony pool with entrances on either end for the women's spa and the men's spa, so swim trunks are required in that pool. Because a lot of straight couples visit the spa together, you'll see a lot of guys in the men's spa with swim trunks because they plan to go out and use the co-ed pool. However, I have heard that some of these guys turn out to be not-so-straight in the men's spa steam room when they're not around their wives and girlfriends :)

rippedpecs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

It’s true. And huh... I wonder if you heard that from a certain cute attendant? ;)
They used to offer a 3 day pass which saved a little, at least, but that’s no longer offered either, unfortunately. Also the variety of juices they used to have available in the fridge by the tubs has now been replaced with just water. Ridiculous how things are being taken away while the prices continue to rise...
That said, I looooooooooove the steam room there! As you mentioned, it’s a great size and super steamy without being crazy hot (though last time I was there, it was definitely toastier in there) so I have great memories of .... stuff :) both sitting near the back and under that shower. Can’t wait to get back!!

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
Hi. I give massages at all the Vegas spas. Here is a clip of me....
tenor.gif

Reactions: eddie63 and BillM