Las Vegas-Uniformed

armytooluse: Active duty Army man here who is white- age 43- 5'6"-145lbs-Brown crewcut-married-safe-discreet--Bi--and one fantastic cocksucker. I will be visiting Las Vegas alone from June 23-29. Since I am away from my base and in Vegas I thought it would be a great time to hookup with another uniformed guy in need of a little relief. I expect NOTHING in return from you--You just enjoy--no need to recipricate with me in any way. I was hoping we could chat with each other a few weeks before I get there to put us both at ease. This way when we do hookup we can get down to the great toe curling relief. Hope to hear from another uniformed man (**not required**-I just feel more comfortable with another guy who needs discretion) who is both safe and discreet but in need of some no hassle-no commitment-and never see each other again relief!! Thanks Tom

armytooluse:
Originally posted by armytooluse@Apr 18 2005, 07:31 PM
Active duty Army man here who is white- age 43- 5'6"-145lbs-Brown crewcut-married-safe-discreet--Bi--and one fantastic cocksucker. I will be visiting Las Vegas alone from June 23-29. Since I am away from my base and in Vegas I thought it would be a great time to hookup with another uniformed guy in need of a little relief. I expect NOTHING in return from you--You just enjoy--no need to recipricate with me in any way. I was hoping we could chat with each other a few weeks before I get there to put us both at ease. This way when we do hookup we can get down to the great toe curling relief. Hope to hear from another uniformed man (**not required**-I just feel more comfortable with another guy who needs discretion) who is both safe and discreet but in need of some no hassle-no commitment-and never see each other again relief!! Thanks Tom
[post=301774]Quoted post[/post]​
*********If noy interested in a hookup-a chat is great also.Tom******

armytooluse:
Originally posted by leoboy63@Apr 19 2005, 05:59 AM
Hey Tom-

Las Vegas here. Are you hung, looking for hung or both? (Both here, hehe) Can send pics if you like.

Liam
[post=301953]Quoted post[/post]​
****************************************************************************************************************************************
Average white Army man here-age 43-crewcut-married--But a fantastic cocksucker-U Big?? We can chat first--then hookup when I am in town.
*****************************************************************************************************************************************