Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone ever had laser hair removal done on their balls?

It’s the one place I’d want permanently hairless and I’ve looked into it, but the idea also makes me nervous.
Shaving’s a pain in the ass and while the hair removal creams work on my ass, for whatever reason they just don’t seem to work on my balls

D

deleted817718

Has anyone ever had laser hair removal done on their balls?

It’s the one place I’d want permanently hairless and I’ve looked into it, but the idea also makes me nervous.
Shaving’s a pain in the ass and while the hair removal creams work on my ass, for whatever reason they just don’t seem to work on my balls
I had a girlfriend that had it done. It took a lot of sessions before she no longer had or could grow pubic hair and it cost quite a bit for all the sessions, but eventually it looked like she had never grown hair there at all. It was totally hairless and she never had to do a thing to it

Reactions: arnubian

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My brother-in-law's partner had it done on his whole body except for the top of his head. He said now he only goes about twice a year. I had it done on my face because I was getting so many ingrown hairs. It didn't remove my beard, but it slowed the growth down and I don't get the ingrown hair anymore. I'm not sure I would do it on my balls.

Reactions: arnubian

Stephan765433

Cherished Member
Media
Laser hair removal is not permanent. The only permanent way of removing hair is electrolysis. That said, I have an at home device, the Philips Lumea, that I cannot rave about enough. It should be noted however that accordingly it cannot be used on dark or brown skin (ie your balls, shaft, or ring). That said, again, I have used it on everything but my balls without any negative effects. I do know that in office devices can be used on dark or brown skin.

Reactions: deleted817718
D

deleted817718

Laser hair removal is not permanent. The only permanent way of removing hair is electrolysis. That said, I have an at home device, the Philips Lumea, that I cannot rave about enough. It should be noted however that accordingly it cannot be used on dark or brown skin (ie your balls, shaft, or ring). That said, again, I have used it on everything but my balls without any negative effects. I do know that in office devices can be used on dark or brown skin.
Laser removal is permanent eventually, but it takes a lot of session spaced out over years and can cost thousands in the end. An ex girlfriend (and her daughter) had it done and it no longer grew down there

Reactions: deleted28970

Stephan765433

Cherished Member
Media
Laser removal is permanent eventually, but it takes a lot of session spaced out over years and can cost thousands in the end. An ex girlfriend (and her daughter) had it done and it no longer grew down there
It is not permanent, it may seem to be but it's not. Given enough time the hair will eventually grow back. With my at home device, which granted is not as strong as an in office device, but does afford me more sessions as it's far cheaper I can go about 6 months without shaving or de hairing at all and then it starts to come back. Even a professional laser clinic will tell you it's not permanent.

Reactions: deleted817718
D

deleted817718

It is not permanent, it may seem to be but it's not. Given enough time the hair will eventually grow back. With my at home device, which granted is not as strong as an in office device, but does afford me more sessions as it's far cheaper I can go about 6 months without shaving or de hairing at all and then it starts to come back. Even a professional laser clinic will tell you it's not permanent.
that is probably true, but she was pretty adamant that it’ll never grow again.
I will have to go back and check on her to see if it’s grown back… and see if her daughters has too

Reactions: Stephan765433