Laser Hair Removal- After pics?

sccp

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Greenville (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm curious about laser hair removal, I know others here have used that process. I'd like to see some after pics of abs & the genital regions to see what the results were. Before/After pics would be even better, I'm strongly considering that for my abs & chest but not sure I want to go south of the border yet.

Laser hair removal on your genitals? Woudn't that hurt like hell? Isn't is supposed to feel like a rubberband popping? I would punch somebody if they popped a rubberband on my nuts lol

Yeah, I'm curious about this also.... I'd love to get it on my shoulders (only mildly hairy) and just around the base of my wang.

luvhung

Just Browsing
Media
It does work... sorry no photos (was done on the shoulders and back) it took around 6 or 7 treatments but it worked....

Media
Make sure that when you do finally decide to get the procedure done, you research the type of laser used. The less the melanin in your skin is disturbed the better, from what I have read. Otherwise you increase the risk (as a result) of skin cancer.

Intense Pulsed Light, or IPL, is not technically a laser but uses the same principles of physics to remove hair. IPL is a technique that uses a broad spectrum that travels down the length of the hair to the root, where the light is converted to heat. This heat destroys the hair follicle which prevents the hair from growing back.

The IPL procedure is becoming very popular not only because of the relative low cost of the treatment but also the short duration and the relatively minor pain of the procedure. Results are seen immediately after only one treatment, although up to five more treatments may be needed to complete the desired affect depending on how much skin is covered.

talbhe

Sexy Member
Media
sorry no photos either, but speaking from personal experience... it does work.
I used a numbing cream for the genital areas which made it quite bearable.

Old thread.
But ive just had my second IPL treatment down stairs. All the fun places. Left a little bit of Pube still.
I'm really impressed so far.
It is definitely reducing hair thickness and recurrence.

It's been 10 years since the original post. So hopefully you've received the answers you were looking for;)

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Since someone else restarted this old friend thread I will admit to having my back, crack, sack and pubes done years ago. I’m so light skinned and have relatively light hair, so for me it just knocked down the existing hair in thickness and coverage and what remains is pretty fine and light colored or even grayish now.
I get waxed every four or five weeks on what’s left, which is pretty sparse... just to keep it smooth-as-glass slick.