Laser Hair Removal- After pics?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by sccp, Oct 8, 2008.

1. sccp

sccp New Member

I'm curious about laser hair removal, I know others here have used that process. I'd like to see some after pics of abs & the genital regions to see what the results were. Before/After pics would be even better, I'm strongly considering that for my abs & chest but not sure I want to go south of the border yet.

2. arkie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Laser hair removal on your genitals? Woudn't that hurt like hell? Isn't is supposed to feel like a rubberband popping? I would punch somebody if they popped a rubberband on my nuts lol

3. uncutaussie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, I'm curious about this also.... I'd love to get it on my shoulders (only mildly hairy) and just around the base of my wang.

4. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

If it worked I would have my face done tomorrow so I never need to shave again!

5. MovingForward

MovingForward Member

I wouldnt do the my genitals, but i would do my thighs and bikini line areas

6. luvhung

luvhung New Member

It does work... sorry no photos (was done on the shoulders and back) it took around 6 or 7 treatments but it worked....

7. D_Portelay Porquesword

Make sure that when you do finally decide to get the procedure done, you research the type of laser used. The less the melanin in your skin is disturbed the better, from what I have read. Otherwise you increase the risk (as a result) of skin cancer.

Intense Pulsed Light, or IPL, is not technically a laser but uses the same principles of physics to remove hair. IPL is a technique that uses a broad spectrum that travels down the length of the hair to the root, where the light is converted to heat. This heat destroys the hair follicle which prevents the hair from growing back.

The IPL procedure is becoming very popular not only because of the relative low cost of the treatment but also the short duration and the relatively minor pain of the procedure. Results are seen immediately after only one treatment, although up to five more treatments may be needed to complete the desired affect depending on how much skin is covered.

8. talbhe

talbhe Member

sorry no photos either, but speaking from personal experience... it does work.
    I used a numbing cream for the genital areas which made it quite bearable.

Draft saved Draft deleted