laser hair removal??

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Norseman7, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Norseman7

Norseman7 New Member

i prefer to have my cock and balls shaved, and have done so for years - couldn't go back to being hairy!
    trouble is the skin sometimes gets razor burn, and is becoming increasingly sensitive and sore - when the hair grows back and is short and spiky where my cock sits on my balls, that can get really sore too - ouch!
    does anyone know if laser hair removal is possible in this area? any large cocked doctors out there on this site who would know the facts?

2. Gl3nn

Gold Member

I guess it's possible over your whole body... But damn expensive

3. Norseman7

Norseman7 New Member

yeah, but it's not like having your whole back or your legs lasered, it's a relatively small area even on a decent sized cock!

4. Gl3nn

Gold Member

True. Maybe you can check the site of a couple of salons where you can have it done.

5. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, for starters, with your member name, I'm wondering about your skin/hair colour. Because that is the key to laser hair removal actually working. If you have light hair, it won't work, and don't let anyone scam you out of your money, telling you otherwise. In L.A. I've gone to several consultations, and they never tell me that it won't work, they just tell me that "some people require more sessions than others, which is why we start with a package of 5". Now, when I went to a friend in the business, she told me, "Ooo, we MAY be able to do it, but your hair might be too light, so I really can't promise any results." A bit over-simplified, but still the basic fact, is that the laser uses the pigmentation of the hair, as a vehicle for traveling down the hair shaft, and into the follicle, where the heat of the laser, basically fries and injures the follicle, so that it can't regrow hair. If your hair is too light, there's not enough pigment, and so no good result. It gets complicated by your skin tone. If your skin has a lot of pigmentation, then the skin attracts the laser more than the hair does, and burns more. The best combination is very light skin, and darker hair. I have to say, I imagine the cock and pubic area might be a candidate on some people, but if the sack is more reddish, or darker, I don't know how it would work, and you really would need a professional opinion on that. And you'd have to enjoy pain, because it really is like being repeatedly snapped with a rubber band, which may be fine ONCE, but again, this is over and over and over and... Anyway, definitely chat with a professional, but be aware of the basics, so that you don't get scammed on something that's both rather painful, and a bit expensive.

6. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

put in a new blade after 5-6 shaves, you get razor burn cuz its not sharp

7. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, it can be done.

I am not a doctor, but my doctor is ©.

I had it done on my balls and lower shaft. It beats shaving by a landslide.

8. Jetaimemina84

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    not only expensive, doesn't this treatment take like a year to be finnished?
    the hair doesn't fully stop growing after just 1 treatment..

9. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:

It should get better with every treatment, and you should still have several months of respite between treatments.

One problem is that because the skin of your balls is darker, the machine has to be set to a lower energy level, which of course lowers its effectiveness.

10. D_Edwin Eatser

D_Edwin Eatser New Member

Reminds me of that James Bond film, Sean Connerey with legs apart as the laser creeps towards his cock. I'll stick to shaving thanks!

11. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Laser wouldn't work for Connery. His hair is white now and he is more manbearpig than man.

Draft saved Draft deleted