Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hello,

I'm sorry that I'm writing this without using the proper terms (the doctor I visited didn't remember what the things were called), but I wish to discuss it.

I have yellow bumps on my scrotum. The doctor said that it's quite normal for guys to have them, saying how they're natural, not dangerous, and that there are no creams or pills to combat them. However he did mention how a dermatologist could use a laser to remove them, so if they'd really bother me, I could go for it.

I was wondering if anybody ever did this before. I looked up online, but there's only really talk of... laser hair removal..... but maybe that's enough. I was curious to hear if it's painful, if it take a while to recover, and stuff like that.

That's it basically.

Thank you!

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I knew someone with similar around his eyes. Was just natural body fluids building up. Just something some bodies do. He would see a dermatologist when the bothered him, the Dr. would drain them. They would slowly refill & maybe 1x/yr later drain again. Maybe nowadays with lasers the pocket is eliminated so they don't come back? Best is to see a Dermatologist, get real answers & real options. You don't want to pop it & risk infections on your scrotum...

tomahawkjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I used to get them before I had my scrotum lasered (hair removal). I always considered them equivalent to a hardened white head and would squeeze at them. Eventually it will swell from being irritated and pop or just go away on it's own. Honestly, I'd not worry about it if I were you.

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
tomahawkjam:
If you had laser procedure done, then... what was that like?
Did it hurt?
Did you have to "let your genitalia rest" before it got back to shape?

I just wanted to know that before making a decision. I do want to keep my hair, but those spots are bothersome, and I want to specifically find out more about those details, which seem to be nowhere on the internet

Reactions: evolution

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have yellow bumps on my scrotum. The doctor said that it's quite normal for guys to have them, saying how they're natural, not dangerous, and that there are no creams or pills to combat them. However he did mention how a dermatologist could use a laser to remove them, so if they'd really bother me, I could go for it.

That description "yellow bumps on my scrotum" is so general that there are too many different things that might fit: it sounds like ingrown hairs, but it also sounds like folliculitis, but it might be acne whiteheads. Then again, some kinds of warts also fit that description!

Check if your case matches any of the 8 common issue listed here: http://www.treatcurefast.com/pimple...get-rid-painful-scrotum-pimple-bump-wont-pop/

tsgarp

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any dermatologist will gladly make it go away in about 10 seconds. Easy procedure, no laser required, heals in a day or two.