Laser Treatment for Pubs?

infernos

Just Browsing
Media
Has anyone experience having laser treatment on their gentials?
I heard some people get it done, which removes unwanted hairs around your cock. There are methods I guess that you can use to reduce the laser light sensation by using some kind of numbing creaming when getting it performed.

I know its a bit expensive, but well worth it if it works. I am tired of shaving every 2-3 days.

I am looking at getting at getting my sack, around the shaft and upper penis (close to abs) done and would love to hear anyones comments, suggestions, experiences or anything else that would be enlightning.

Thanks!

D

deleted213967

Every 2-3 days! Wow! It may be worth it for you.

My friendly dermatologist offered me to treat that area (balls and a few annoying pieces of hair on the shaft) and now I'm addicted. The only trouble is, because of the higher melanin pigmentation level of the skin in that area, the practitioner has to use a lower energy level, which means that the treatment is less effective and has to be repeated more often (still months apart depending on the subject).

The numbing cream is expensive but that area is (no offense) not very large no matter what some guys think, so you may be able to use the same tube several times.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OH!.. I thought this thread was gonna be about light shows at British drinking establishments.. sorry :confused:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
man don't do that, you'll wish one day when hairy comes back in style that you were the hairy beast you once were.

Never man..

~dong

I hear you and you're right. But I'm only talking about the nads and the shaft. I'm completely sure I'd be glad to get rid of it permanently there. :cool:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone experience having laser treatment on their gentials?
I heard some people get it done, which removes unwanted hairs around your cock. There are methods I guess that you can use to reduce the laser light sensation by using some kind of numbing creaming when getting it performed.

I know its a bit expensive, but well worth it if it works. I am tired of shaving every 2-3 days.

I am looking at getting at getting my sack, around the shaft and upper penis (close to abs) done and would love to hear anyones comments, suggestions, experiences or anything else that would be enlightning.

Thanks!
Pubs are for drinking. What would you want a laser for? LOL I see a few others caught that too.