Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw it on Dr. 90210. Lots of women chopping off their lips to look younger and sexier. It seems a little excessive to me, and dangerous. There are serious side effects to having surgery down there. It seems like yet another way for women to hate themselves and spend a lot of money trying to be perfect?

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No Seaside that's a different procedure. This one is more internal that brings your vaginal muscles together to tighten them up so you can feel your partner inside you easier.

Some women after childbirth(s) or those in the sex industry sometimes end up stretching their muscles past the point of tightening them up with exercises so the vaginal canal becomes loose making sex not as pleasurable as it could be. In essence the vagina becomes less sensitive to friction etc.

I think If I had this problem, I'd opt for it.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I thought it was interesting. You can get a new hymen, small labia and a tighter vagina all at once now I bet!

What got me was the Dr talking about how many pills there are for men.

Now I'm wondering, are there really that many women that suffer from no feeling after childbirth? I can understand wanting to do it if that's the case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always joke about after having children to tell the Doctor to place a few more stitches in there to tighten that thing up.. Roflmao I'm just waiting to be taken seriously. Guess I may actually have the chance now.

Last edited:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
You can get ... small labia
Slightly off-topic as mentioned, but I still don't understand why labiaplasties are even considered - what must go through the mind of someone for them to think, "Oh, I'll go and get surgery to make my vulva look less attractive."? :frown1:

I always joke about after having children to telling the Doctor to place a few more stitches in there to tighten that thing up.
There are doctors who have/will do this, sometimes without consent or foreknowledge of the patient. More harm than good will likely come of it - partners of girthy men beware. :mad:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^^^^

Don't worry about off topic, some of us were actually talking about the labiaplasties in the "big pussy lips" thread and I brought it up.

Overtime, things change a womans body, including childbirth, sex etc. Some women have it done because sex becomes painful, it is not always cosmetic. :smile:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i agree with the doc.
there are shitloads of treatments for men whose genitals start letting them down.
i know that mine took a lot of work to tighten up after my youngest, and that until they were tight the sex was shite.
the doc seemed very aware that he had a duty to weed out the women who were being pushed into it by a bloke.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Slightly off-topic as mentioned, but I still don't understand why labiaplasties are even considered - what must go through the mind of someone for them to think, "Oh, I'll go and get surgery to make my vulva look less attractive."? :frown1:

To some women (and men) 'neat' labia look more attractive, rather than less. I think it's a fairly extreme thing to do though, when done for cosmetic purposes.

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The woman with a truly tight vagina is as rare as the man with a truly big cock. The same standards and what not apply, a man can still enjoy the average vagina, but we never really forget the tight ones.

Disclaimer: the above statement is anecdotal, and probably only supported by the author. If you disagree, please do so, with an absence of vitriol.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always joke about after having children to tell the Doctor to place a few more stitches in there to tighten that thing up.. Roflmao I'm just waiting to be taken seriously. Guess I may actually have the chance now.

No strings is right. It's called the "husband's knot." When a doctor is sewing up the episiotomy he can sew it up so that the opening of your vagina is tighter than before. It used to be a common practice after childbirth and some doctors may still do it. I would bring it up and discuss it, just in case! That could cause problems I do not currently have with TheBF!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No strings is right. It's called the "husband's knot." When a doctor is sewing up the episiotomy he can sew it up so that the opening of your vagina is tighter than before. It used to be a common practice after childbirth and some doctors may still do it. I would bring it up and discuss it, just in case! That could cause problems I do not currently have with TheBF!

This would be a silly thing to do if your partner was large. The entrance is wear some people have trouble getting in. This has nothing to do with how tight she feels inside. I would be afraid they would add an extra stitch and I would rip when it was time to have sex again. NO THANKS!

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This would be a silly thing to do if your partner was large. The entrance is wear some people have trouble getting in. This has nothing to do with how tight she feels inside. I would be afraid they would add an extra stitch and I would rip when it was time to have sex again. NO THANKS!

I've ripped once...It wasn't huge in fact, it was a very very small rip and it hurt like hell... It was almost like a freaking paper cut in my vagina. I can't imagine how it would feel if I were stitched up that way and tore.

Petite, you should probably discuss that with your doctor before baby time. I know I would.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've ripped once...It wasn't huge in fact, it was a very very small rip and it hurt like hell... It was almost like a freaking paper cut in my vagina. I can't imagine how it would feel if I were stitched up that way and tore.

Petite, you should probably discuss that with your doctor before baby time. I know I would.

Just reading that made me hurt! :frown1:

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I blame circumcision...

Yeah I know, sounds like a troll in the women's forum, but hear me out:

The procedure removes motile, girthy and very sensitive flesh from the male organ, also depletes it of more than what they think now is about 50% or so of it's sensitivity. (there are a ton of numbers tossed back and forth on the subject, I just drew a safety line down the middle) This girth also is PLIANT and the "rolling" effect of the shaft slipping through it's own tube when envaginated literally adapts to the walls of the woman's canal.

So men get lopped and clipped, basically Bobbitized from birth. And as revenge, take it out subconsciously on women having to invent weird things to compensate for sensory and natural, pleasantly fulfilling tissues that are lacking and help accommodate and make the experience pleasant for all parties involved.

If men stopped tinkering with the natural design of the penis, I would think that there would be far less conversations in this vein, and frankly - useless surgery visited upon women in an attempt to compensate for an unnatural failing brought into the equation by men with surgically altered and STUNTED penises. :D

I will now, quickly, fade into that shadow over there - let the tomato tossing begin!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I blame circumcision...

Yeah I know, sounds like a troll in the women's forum, but hear me out:

The procedure removes motile, girthy and very sensitive flesh from the male organ, also depletes it of more than what they think now is about 50% or so of it's sensitivity. (there are a ton of numbers tossed back and forth on the subject, I just drew a safety line down the middle) This girth also is PLIANT and the "rolling" effect of the shaft slipping through it's own tube when envaginated literally adapts to the walls of the woman's canal.

So men get lopped and clipped, basically Bobbitized from birth. And as revenge, take it out subconsciously on women having to invent weird things to compensate for sensory and natural, pleasantly fulfilling tissues that are lacking and help accommodate and make the experience pleasant for all parties involved.

If men stopped tinkering with the natural design of the penis, I would think that there would be far less conversations in this vein, and frankly - useless surgery visited upon women in an attempt to compensate for an unnatural failing brought into the equation by men with surgically altered and STUNTED penises. :D

I will now, quickly, fade into that shadow over there - let the tomato tossing begin!

No tomatoes from this direction. I do not have a penis nor have I ever experienced a non-circumsized penis, so I do not know the difference. I think however that if a womens muscles are stretched to the point that she feels no pleasure, she should be able to fix it. I would not have this type of procedure performed unless it was for myself. Modifying ones body for someone else is to much for me. I would not be interested in doing it because a man told me too.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No tomatoes from this direction. I do not have a penis nor have I ever experienced a non-circumsized penis, so I do not know the difference. I think however that if a womens muscles are stretched to the point that she feels no pleasure, she should be able to fix it. I would not have this type of procedure performed unless it was for myself. Modifying ones body for someone else is to much for me. I would not be interested in doing it because a man told me too.

Ah, you too bring up a valid point. The bottom line is that everyone should be empowered to have governance over their own bodies. If it is something that you consider being a "must have" then GO HAVE IT. :D I just wish in my life, I did not have myself surgically MAULED before I was old enough to say anything in self defense. Non surgical treatment of myself is slowly reversing this problem...

In short though, the removal of the foreskin before it has developed properly as a male matures affects not only his sensory and pleasure experience later on, but also the woman's. An intact "unit" is the *best* performing factory original equipment, unmodified, any man or woman could share with each other. :D

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In short though, the removal of the foreskin before it has developed properly as a male matures affects not only his sensory and pleasure experience later on, but also the woman's. An intact "unit" is the *best* performing factory original equipment, unmodified, any man or woman could share with each other.
Medical discomfort caused by natural body development for either party, surgically corrected, could render sex possible and/or pleasurable for both. In such rare cases intact "units" aren't the be-all and surgery improves the quality of life immeasurably.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Medical discomfort caused by natural body development for either party, surgically corrected, could render sex possible and/or pleasurable for both. In such rare cases intact "units" aren't the be-all and surgery improves the quality of life immeasurably.

Again this too is true, particularly in the latter half. (Playing devil's advocate as per usual) But eliminating the dryness about the glans, getting it back into a natural environment alone has driven sensitivity (for me at least) stright through the roof. A big PLUS when you get.....*older*. :D

Try the experiment yourself, no need to restore. If you're lucky enough to slip some skin over your glans and keep it there with a thin piece of surgical tape for three days... That is all it took for me to make up my mind to try and get it back. :D

Haven't tried it our with a playmate yet. Did have an ex that toddled off to another man, describing the experienced with him, being uncut as he was - as thus:

"It doesn't feel like I am getting poked with a dry thumb all they way up inside." I'll admit, I was tightly cut and sometimes getting an erection would prove painful because I was literally OUT of skin to do it with. :D

But at this point, I'll shut up before we totally derail this line of conversation. My only point was in the beginning is simply this - chances are there would be less quality of life surgeries, useless - and dangerous ones at that - if we just let nature take it's course. ;D