Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand why some women would feel compelled to undergo vaginal rejuvenation. I have an extremely pronounced curve that I am ashamed of and VERY self-conscious about.I would undergo surgery to have it fixed if i could.

I understand the feeling to want to be like everyone else & normal. I would support any woman who chose to do this for her own well being/self-esteem as opposed to doing it to please a man/partner.

Last edited:

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think however that if a woman's muscles are stretched to the point that she feels no pleasure, she should be able to fix it. I would not have this type of procedure performed unless it was for myself. Modifying ones body for someone else is to much for me. I would not be interested in doing it because a man told me too.

Agree with this. This is the only way I'd ever alter my body. I don't believe in making my body something it's not unless I am not personally happy with it. Even then, I have hangups about messing with something that's naturally supposed to happen.

I've had reconstructive surgery on one part of my body and that was only because of a medical reason which could have threatened my life. Even then, I had hangups about having the procedure that was done.

I joke about it (see my previous responses) But for me to actually go through with it, I probably wouldn't.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't cinching up the entrance (ie the Daddy stitch) just give the sensation that the guy's fucking a cock ring? I've had instances where I had to slow down entering because the entrance got too snug. Almost like I was about to tear something snug.

Not a benefit whatsoever.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well, a lot of the time tearing and cutting extends into the fascial layers of the vagina. You could sew it pretty tight if you had to or wanted to. I keep thinking there has to be a surgery to help me out. I've talk to my doctor about opening the fourschette a bit more (like a reverse daddy stitch kinda thing) but she worries that it would cause more problems with scar tissue from cutting and then getting smaller by the scar tissue contracting.

The kegel muscles are super tight on me, but that's a more tolerable stretching pain i can handle, its the hairline tears night after night that are sharply painful and urinating afterwards is enough to make you jump off the toilet.

When i worked in obstetrics, i never heard the talk of this extra stitching. At the time of stitching the Mom is holding the baby and the parents are in utter awe and couldn't recall much else going on in the room at the time. If the doctor did make a comment about the stitching, he would just say something like "Oh you only need a couple of stitches" some vaginal injuries require a running stitch, or multiple layers of stitching. First the muscular fascial layers and then the top/tissue and skin layers.

My aunt was cut 3 different times to give birth to her almost 9 lb baby and she tore well into the rectum. She had more stitches than could be counted and complications my mom had to take her to the emergency room for. They try to cut you at a diagonal away from the anus to prevent these deep lacerations from occuring.

I'm going to continue to see what i can do to help stretch my area to prevent tearing. It just takes a lot of effort and remembering to do so. It's a pain in the ass, literally ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm totally inexperienced so forgive me if this is a stupid
question but can vaginal tearing happen through
regular intercourse ?

I can understand it happening through something horrific
as rape/sexual assault but through basic penetration ?

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm totally inexperienced so forgive me if this is a stupid
question but can vaginal tearing happen through
regular intercourse ?

I can understand it happening through something horrific
as rape/sexual assault but through basic penetration ?

Yes it can. Maybe not often but it can none the less.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah Rawdog, i've been trying that about ten years, it works well if you aren't too aggressive, sometimes just trying it can be painful. I've just got to devote a lot of time to it in order to keep it working.

Yes Cosz, i've been tearing with sex since i met my husband. Not everytime, but maybe 25% of the time. Once a week or so. Sometimes it bleeds after sex, sometimes it doesn't but its more like a split you get in your lip when your lip is dry. It hurts like that and just like how a salty potato chip can make it burn, so does peeing on it.

I don't tear enough for it not to heal, or to need a stitch. But it's like a papercut. In the same spot.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah Rawdog, i've been trying that about ten years, it works well if you aren't too aggressive, sometimes just trying it can be painful. I've just got to devote a lot of time to it in order to keep it working.

Don't get me wrong, I am happily married, but if my wife had the same sex drive and problem you did, you bet I'd be just as devoted to stretching her out gently. It'd be a hard job, but I think I'll be up for the challenge.

Regardning pain and healing, two thing I've discovered... Aloe with lidocaine and/or campho-phenique. Spread it generously around the cut (just inside and outside of the vagina). Really soothes the pain and heals it up quickly.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah Vagisil also helps because it has benzocaine in it. I Dont (forgot to add don't in my original post) like the burning sensation of putting it on though, or the strange fat lip feeling it gives like when you get numbed up at the dentist. It got better for a while, but everything down there can change depending on how much i sweat, the moisture, yeast, antibiotics, which i take after sex. I am prone to yeast quite easily and that makes me more prone to tearing.

I have so many minor issues that just add up to big ones i think. My husband is not the type to be devoted to that. He is not the sexual aggressor or one who things much about sex unless it was just absolutely mindblowing the night before.

I think over the years he has gotten used to what sex does, and while he isn't necessarily insensitive, he realizes it's been a problem since the first time in some form or fashion. You just get used to it as a part of having a sex life. There hasn't been much to solve it entirely. There is sex without tearing, sometimes one finger in at the wrong angle can do it, sometimes i can do it using toilet paper when i go to the bathroom.

It's more of a lichen schlerosis issue. Once the tissue gets damaged from repeated trauma, it just makes it more easily to tear. My physician is nervous about using any of the steroid creams that can help with that inflamation, as it has been responsible for vulvar cancer from changing the cell formation on the surface of the tissue. I'm not sure i could afford getting anything cut off from malformation in that area. Nothing to really give up.

I find that if i have a yeast problem from a high dose antibiotic, for example, i tear very deeply above my clitoris where moisture likes to accumulate, it can be a tear so deep that it takes many days of ointment being applied and it will bleed quite a bit more than a regular vaginal tear. The cracking can be about 1/4 inch wide sometimes. The external vaginal area is my biggest downfall. It just sucks to be me sometimes.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was going to ask how you keep from getting infections and swelling up, but I see that you take antibiotics. The times the skin has broken on my vagina, either from cuts or scratches or rub burns, etc, it become infected and swells up painfully by the next day, like a fat lip but much more painful, and I can't stand to walk around or sit down. It's awful.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was going to ask how you keep from getting infections and swelling up, but I see that you take antibiotics. The times the skin has broken on my vagina, either from cuts or scratches or rub burns, etc, it become infected and swells up painfully by the next day, like a fat lip but much more painful, and I can't stand to walk around or sit down. It's awful.

I think i'm just used to the misery, well i wouldn't say im so used to it that i am not constantly buying some new cream, diaper rash ointment, waterproof stuff. So far, nothing has worked better than the original Desiten. I hate how it is white and doesn't come off. It's not something you can walk around with and not feel silly having this cream all over your crotch area. I've had to come to terms with the fact i have a problematic pelvic region.

It sucks. I hate it and it's something i think of often. I try not to wear underwear as much as possible. But unless something can actually keep your outer labia from competely tucking in your inner labia where moisture will always be accumulating, i am not sure what else to do. Powders just make things worse because it dries out the delicate tissue. Like i said, Desiten is by far the best stuff i've found out of all the barrier skin protective creams on the market.

I sweat a lot, especially in the creases of my thighs and keeping underwear dry is impossible, in this 100-110 degree weather right now. I come home and change panties when i get home from work.

I also swim several times a week, this can't be helping the wet skin issue. If anyone thinks of another product or method i can try...i will consider it. I've done a ton of research and it's probably mostly related to my tucked in anatomy. I believe that having inner labia that are larger than the outer labia serve some sort of purpose, not only are large lips able to stretch more, they don't seem to tear as easily. They also stay dryer than if they were tucked in. I've tried pulling on them to try to get them to hang, but there is really nothing to grab on to.

My gynecologist always comments on how irritated things are down there and really takes my advice on what im doing to try to help her other patients. She has no idea how i even have sex, she's seen me at my worst and has prescribed estrogen to help with the tearing. It does help the mucous membranes, but it doesnt make me any larger, or less prone to other pH issues.

I really wished i could get my outer labia removed so i can have less of a problem. No doctor could consider some of the bizarre things i think of. I'm not sure that would even help. Sometimes i have a desperate mind!

If all i have to worry about on my body is this, i suppose i have a good life. But i really wish i could completely change my parts out for more functioning parts. Apparently my poor grandma battles a lot of these same issues. I got her great breasts and her faulty vagina!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm so sorry that you have so many difficulties! It sounds terrible! I feel for you. I wish there was something medical they could do to help fix it.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But unless something can actually keep your outer labia from competely tucking in your inner labia where moisture will always be accumulating, i am not sure what else to do.

Just ignore this one if you've heard it before, but have you thought about the Rwandan practice of labial elongation?

I had to dig up where I had this conversation before, but cbrmale's wife practices this (and she's from Rwanda):

http://www.lpsg.org/173656-milking-the-penis-with-the-4.html#post2641798

I don't have the original article on the actual process and herbs used, but this one sounds similar:

Rwandan Women View The Elongation Of Their Labia As Positive

I guess from that article, the herbs are: Solanum aculeastrum Dunal and Bidens pilosa L.

EDIT: The practice of "gukuna imishino" is also Zambian:

http://manena20.blogspot.com/2008/12/elongation-of-labia-minora-zambia.html

Last edited: