Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Poor MR! Vagina problems are the worst! I wish I had a magic cure to tell you, the only miracle cure I have found for anything is apple cider vinegar pills. One a day and no more UTI's. I only take em after sex now, but still it's been years since my last, and I used to get at least 5 a year! My mother would use plain yogurt in a syringe to help with yeast. I have applied it like a mask, and it helped sooth my irritation. But yogurt helps with the good bacteria in your body, so applying, and eating it can help. A lot of hippie ladies have told me they did this back in the day all the time for yeast problems.

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For the pain, MR, the only thing I can think of is to have a vaginal swab tested for bacterial vaginosis. I had painful sex for 2+ years, felt like paper cuts all the damn time. Then after the B.V. diagnosis, was given strong antibiotics and was cured that way. I know that is different from L.S. though. I wish you luck - having paper cut sex is NO fun at all. :mad:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG, I have never had any of these problems! No uti's or infections. I cannot even imagine not for one second dealing with any of this stuff. Most of the time I pee after sex, pretty much immediately but sometimes I feel asleep too. Thankfully I have always been lucky I guess.