Last and final Cum jar update

B_frank969

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the best part was is that, the cum tasted so fresh, because it is frozen with in minutes of me cumming

B_frank969

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
whats the fun in that. part of the fun is saving your onw cum and the long wait of filling the jar.

kilteddong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Someone above made a comment about how can he be straight, like a gay guy would just love a jar like that. Not me, just the thought of it makes my stomach turn.

I didn't mean to imply anything of the sort. Just thought it not very "straight" how much he seemed to enjoy what he did with and the taste, freshness, etc. of the cum. That's all.

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For all of those who followed the cum jar fun.

The other day i just couldn't take it anymore. The jar was more than half full, about 6 ounces worth. I was so fucking horny and wanted the cum. So i defrosted the frozen cum and heated it to 100 degrees, so it was warm like it just came from a cock. I took the warm jar of cum into the shower with me and i also brought in a suction base dildo. i started with putting some cum into my mouth and letting it spill out and run down my chest over my cock and over my asshole. I then took some and lubed up my ass and dildo with it. I than stuck the dildo to the shower floor and began to ride the dildo up and down as i kept putting more cum into my mouth letting is slowly run out on my lips over my body, next i poured some onto my face as i fucked the dildo. As i got close to cumming i filled my mouth with the cum and held it in my mouth as i used the little bit of cum left in the jar to jerk my cock as i fucked the dildo. As I started to cum I had the urge to swallow the mouth full of cum, Well i did, i swallowed about 3-4 ounces of my own cum. It tasted so good and now its all gone. I am now thinking of doing another jar very soon. hope you all enjoyed the fun too.

Frank

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

gordon69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry, still feel the same way.. Just disgusting. yeah I am all about whatever floats your boat, but I almos also threw up reading some of this story...
Time to see a shrink I think. And yes, are you sure about the 70% straight thing???

It's one thing to taste a bit of your own cum, but filling up a whole jar and heating it up, etc and then drinking it - that's just sick. :684:

grilditz

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn folks, if you don't like his kink, don't post.

I personally think that is hot as hell !! I totally love making little containers of cum, and doing the same thing you did !! I like squirting into ice-cube trays, and then freezing them. Then take the cum-cubes, shove one up my ass, and then fuck myself with a dildo !!

Well uh, the first time I ever did this I KNOW my Mother-in-law would be over looking for creamer for her coffee and well........ you could guess how that would end.

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For all of those who followed the cum jar fun.

The other day i just couldn't take it anymore. The jar was more than half full, about 6 ounces worth. I was so fucking horny and wanted the cum. So i defrosted the frozen cum and heated it to 100 degrees, so it was warm like it just came from a cock. I took the warm jar of cum into the shower with me and i also brought in a suction base dildo. i started with putting some cum into my mouth and letting it spill out and run down my chest over my cock and over my asshole. I then took some and lubed up my ass and dildo with it. I than stuck the dildo to the shower floor and began to ride the dildo up and down as i kept putting more cum into my mouth letting is slowly run out on my lips over my body, next i poured some onto my face as i fucked the dildo. As i got close to cumming i filled my mouth with the cum and held it in my mouth as i used the little bit of cum left in the jar to jerk my cock as i fucked the dildo. As I started to cum I had the urge to swallow the mouth full of cum, Well i did, i swallowed about 3-4 ounces of my own cum. It tasted so good and now its all gone. I am now thinking of doing another jar very soon. hope you all enjoyed the fun too.

Frank
very fucking hot!