Last and final Cum jar update

B_chinagirl73

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am a cum-junkie - but I really have only tried it fresh! Like oysters, i think i only want it fresh. Also, its your own cum, so its a bit auto-erotic.

But getting down to brass tacks - doesn't the cum de-nature after freezing and re-heating. I imagine it would get all ropey and rancid. Yuk yuk yuk.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL!

I remember the first thread. I loved it. This is the best. It's hilarious. thanks for sharing... you're fucking crazy!!! LOL!!

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Beats throwing it away in a tissue!

Hmm, should I start collecting "souvenirs" of guys that cum round here? Should I mix them or keep them separate?

curiousmpls

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i should do ice cube trays next thankls for the idea

Don't - it won't work. I have saved my spunk before once in a jar and once in an ice cube tray (have a spoon with you and just spoon it up, walk it to the freezer) If you 'contribute' daily it will work but once you give up on it like I did you get an ice cube tray with freeze dried cum in it - the lid on the jar is what is necessary.
To address the saving cum thing, for me it wasn't to use it for anything, just because one time I thought, "what a waste. It would be interesting to see how much of this I actually part with" (I buried the jar)

spitandshovelover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it's super hot, but if it were me, I'd be sure to drink the whole jar. I LOVE cum. I don't think i could save it though... I always eat my cum after I masturbate. I don't think i could part with it.

silvian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well i think it is really important to swallow when you do a bj to an other one, i can undstand when you swallow if male some selfsuck, but a jar of cum is so... nasty ^^'

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*Person checks the freezer*
"Why are you freezing a jar of milk?"
"Thats not just a jar of milk, thats a jar of man milk."
*person quietly closes freezer and backs slowly away then makes a sprint for the door*

Gross story, but whatever floats your boat.