Last blow job?

WRJcock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When was the last blow job you gave and what was it like?

Mine was last Thursday to a guy in the town I was visiting. He didn't remember my email address at first but when I reminded him of what we did the last time, he dropped everything and invited me over. He is a 50_ yr old twin with one of the hardest cocks for a guy his age and it was great 69ing with him. His load was tasty and we both shot within 5 seconds of each other.

johnny989

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I gave a bj maybe 10 days or so ago, it was my latest and, from how it looks now probably the last: He is my boyfriend now but doesn't really enjoy oral, neither giving nor receiving it...
Ahhh... He said he doesn't mind it, I can play and suck it as much as i like but he doesn't really find it pleasurable.
I, on the other hand, enjoyed it immensely, his penis is so beautiful, big, hard but somehow very gentle at the same time...
Although, his not caring about bjs does come as a little relief to me, since now I can do it just enough for me to feel him, feel close and intimate, but without any pain in the neck for days afterwards :)

A few months back and it was actually my first one. After years of getting turned on by cocks i finally dared to meet a guy behind a parkinglot near the woods. We walked into the woods and behind a big tree i went on my knees and he pulled his cock out. Really nice cock (18/19cm i assume) and i started sucking. Taste and feel was even better then i expected and after a while he came in my mouth and i swallowed it all. His cum actually tasted better then my own and i still think about it. Hope i can find a nice guy again soon for some more :)

WRJcock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yesterday afternoon......buddy who lives in the next neighborhood stopped over for a beer. We were alone so after a beer he started playing with his junk through his jeans. When he got nice and hard, I told him to whip it out and I'd finish it up. Wasn't the first time I drained him and won't be the last. Nice of him to bring the beer this time!

jslates215

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yesterday, one of my regulars is a 49 y/o accountant and needed to relieve some stress from working so much. Love when he comes over in his suit and I get to kneel before him.

Reactions: CraigS41

essexlad2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About a week ago I went to this straight married guys house while his wife flew to California with his child. He wanted a massage so I gave him one and watched him grow in front of me so I rubbed over it a little until he pulled it out of his underwear and forced my head down onto it I swallowed it and let him blow in my mouth. Now he keeps blowing my phone up and sending me pictures of his boner while his wife is in the room

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually it was today. Really strange how it came about. I was coming home from getting my AM papers - the big city ones don't hae home delivery here. As I was getting out of my car the trash / recycling truck pulled up beside the house and the guy on my side of the truck began loading the truck. He looked up, paused and waved at me. I waved back. I did not recognize him and I though he was just being friendly. Later this afternoon, I got a knock on my door. When I answered it, it was the same guy. He introduced himself - and it turns out I had met him in a local bar and we had tricked a few times together - about 10 years ago. He was in his early 20's then, and is 32 now (looks great - throwing garbage cans agrees with him). He asked if I still tricked, and I said, "He;; yes!" So we did. His cock was thick - not quite 6" - cut and he really put out a load. He returned the favor and we're going to make it a regular thing.

chancesare

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About 4 weeks ago, I met up with a guy on A4A. We had chatted a few times but things didn't work out. I was really wanting to meet him and knew he owned a shop close to me. We had talked about the possibility of me coming to his shop, and it finally worked out.

Right after closing, I entered his shop while a customer was placing a late order. After she left, we introduced ourselves, and he locked the door. We went to the back workroom to chat. After we ran out of polite conversation, he moved in to kiss me. He was a great kisser with a brilliant lower lip. He was 50, in great shape, and hot. After making out, we shed a few layers. He had a very large dick that was wet with precum. He invited me to sit on his chair where he blew me. He gagged on some of my precum, and it splattered on the chair. I came too quickly, but it was fun.

Reactions: deleted15556

RowanB

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was on Sunday. Guy I'd been chatting to on Grindr.

He was passing by where I live, so told him to stop by.

First thing I noticed was a big ass bulge as he was walking up to my building. Nice taught body, big bubble-butt, big precummer.

Sucked him for 2 mins before he stopped me because he was too close and didn't want it to end so quick.

Alternated between "calm and soft" sucking and sucking his balls for about 30 mins, which I didn't mind at all. I love sucking cock, so the more I get to tease and play the happier I am.

He eventually said he's ready to cum, so I knelt down in front of him and he fucked my throat till he blew his load in my mouth. He was 'too sensitive' to handle it though, so pulled out of my mouth while he was still cumming. Only got the first 2 shots in my mouth and then rest on my chin and beard.

WRJcock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After tanning in a booth, I got a message from an older guy who wanted me to cum suck his load out. Being totally aroused by the warmth of the tanning booth, I texted him back and said I'd be over in a couple of minutes,

He met me at the door with a nice 6" cut bone and we went to the living room where I regularly blow him. He plopped down on the couch and I went about my business as usual...I know when he is ready to cum because he begins to moan and breathe heavy.

This time, I stopped sliding him in and out of my mouth and swallowed down his cock to his balls. Instead of sucking with my lips, I used my throat to bring his load up. He started to pump my throat and blew a great load. I didn't get to taste it but there was a droplet or two of his juice on the end of his cock after I slid it out so I did what was natural for a fag sucker like me!

Reactions: submit452
D

deleted1038553

A couple of days ago after one of our first spring break parties.

We met for the first time at the party, had a few drinks, and ended up back at my apartment soon after. We got halfway to my bedroom before I ended up on my knees sucking his cock in the hallway from my front door. He kept telling me how good it felt throughout and came really hard all over my face when I brought him to the edge.

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tuesday afternoon was my last mouthful! I had a journey through one of Toronto's gay baths and took advantage of a busy lunch crowd with about 5 or 6 cocks using my mouth. the last one was a wonderful older man who used me as if i was a lover and i gave him my total attention. we put a show on for about a dozen guys and took 15 minutes to make him cum down my throat. It was wonderful

LostKnight

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About a week ago I went to this straight married guys house while his wife flew to California with his child. He wanted a massage so I gave him one and watched him grow in front of me so I rubbed over it a little until he pulled it out of his underwear and forced my head down onto it I swallowed it and let him blow in my mouth. Now he keeps blowing my phone up and sending me pictures of his boner while his wife is in the room
Lucky you ;)

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of the problems with so called straight married guys is that sometimes they can be a bit clingy - think they are the only one you do favours for, think its something special, consequently they take chances are hence the pix of his cock sent when his wife is, allegedly, in the room.
That said quite like straight married guys, they fulfil a need, get serviced and I always enjoy the spunk. They don't have to wank and they enjoy being admired, stroked, coaxed titillated till they shoot a load, one of my best fucks was from a "straight " guy I saw on a weekly basis for over a year, fucked me, sucked me then back to the wife

WRJcock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After tanning, I answered an ad on CL for a guy looking for non-reciprocating head. I answered the ad and within 10 minutes, I was knees down with a nice 7" cock sliding in and out of my mouth. When he got close, he stopped pumping my face and let loose with a stream of cum that filled my mouth. I swished his load in my mouth for a minute then swallowed it down....he put my number in his text so I can be his on call cock slut at his beck and call. I LOVE IT! AND LOVED IT!!!