Last Comic Standing - Mike Embleton - Oakville, Ontario

austin-dude

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did anyone else see this? NBC didn't want to show his crotch much, but that's why they didn't let him through. He was in a yellow wrestling outfit and has one of the biggest bulges I've EVER seen. It was totally obscene, but for me in a good way :smile:

Mostly shoved his package down his left thigh. Sure wish I could see more of that.

This was just on tonight at approx 8:05PM Central.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey man thanks for the heads up......I went to the store and just came back, but left the tv on on NBC and I've got a dvr so I'm gonna rewind and see who you are talking about

EDit.....I just watched who you are talking about......He has got to have something stuffed in his drawers. I mean....LMFAO Just saw the kinda close up view of his crotch.... NO WAY that is real Lmao. I think it might be part of the whole costume and his personna.

Last edited:

dimelayer00

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i watched it but didnt notice him but i did notice the girl with the huge tits on the worst countdown #9 i think. has anyone seen anymore pics of her

quail

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
it looks like he stuffed his suit with a banana

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen him around in public in that outfit. The bulge - obviously - is fake in that ironic sort of way. So is the hair. Not bad looking in person except for the outfit and the wig. I thought I was going to pee my pants laughing the first time I saw him in that get-up, but I never saw the show.