Last Night’s One-Night Stand

marwan80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Found this guy on gaydar, and we both were just interested in hanging out and have a drink or something only. Went out for dinner, and I was just so attracted to this guy. He’s so fit, has a great job and is a to-be professional singer! (and comes with a gorgeous face to go with that!). I also must add that he’s foreign, and his accent was just adorable. [Pompous asshole warning] Needless to say, he was very attracted to me as well :p

So we end up going to a bar in the West Village and start a heavy make out session. Long story short, I ended up in his hotel room. We had great sex (twice actually) and then an awesome brunch.
Do I feel like a slut? I kinda do. This is the second time I had a “one-night-stand”, and was 6 years older than me. I really enjoyed the sex, and played it safe - as much as possible. I’m 23 years old, and I’m trying to convince myself that I shouldn’t feel bad about this – right? I mean, life is too short. Thoughts, anyone?

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds like a fantastic night.

The only reason to feel guilty about it is if you are determined to cast yourself in the worst possible light on the basis of no evidence whatsoever. So, like, you know... don't do that.

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WOW!!!! :1244:

Stop over thinking it! :rolleyes:

Life IS too short!!!!

Wooo hooooooooooo!!! :laola: Get you ! You had a great night last night!!!! :biggrin1:

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
AMEN! As long as you are not throwing caution to the wind...so what?

Everyone has needs, and if your single then enjoy the good consensual times. Its not like you went down on everything but the Titanic in one night :wink:

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Found this guy on gaydar, and we both were just interested in hanging out and have a drink or something only. Went out for dinner, and I was just so attracted to this guy. He’s so fit, has a great job and is a to-be professional singer! (and comes with a gorgeous face to go with that!). I also must add that he’s foreign, and his accent was just adorable. [Pompous asshole warning] Needless to say, he was very attracted to me as well :p

So we end up going to a bar in the West Village and start a heavy make out session. Long story short, I ended up in his hotel room. We had great sex (twice actually) and then an awesome brunch.
Do I feel like a slut? I kinda do. This is the second time I had a “one-night-stand”, and was 6 years older than me. I really enjoyed the sex, and played it safe - as much as possible. I’m 23 years old, and I’m trying to convince myself that I shouldn’t feel bad about this – right? I mean, life is too short. Thoughts, anyone?

don't feel bad, enjoy yourself! big dick or no?

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're 23. You're basically kind of starting out on the real romance road. You have a long way to go and have fun going down that road. Play safe and have fun. Don't feel bad about that date. It's called dating for a reason. You have to date alot of people till you find someone you click with. For you I hope the next one you date is the love of yr life b/c that would be great to find it early on. If not....plow on..so to speak. Enjoy your loves and learn from your mistakes. trust me there will prob be plenty of both. BUT they will also make you a better and wiser guy. Good luck to you.

marwan80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the comments!

Nope, no one was deceived or anything. Everything was clear, and we did not have intentions to hook up at all. But it just happened. (Partly because i'm always horny :p).

We're meeting up again when he's in town again - next month!

My only complaint is that he had a cold, and I think, well, I have it too now.