Last Night was Awesome

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Elwald Harribum, Dec 10, 2010.

1. D_Elwald Harribum

D_Elwald Harribum Account Disabled

So I have been dating this 20 year old babe for a couple of weeks (I am 34) I live in a college town so the younger babes are everywhere I finally tagged me one. We were at a bar downtown last night. She had a few and asked me to fuck her in the bathroom. It was so fucking hot she had on a skirt I just pulled it up and fucked her from behind standing up. Man what a nice bubble butt!!! Well the hottest part was when we were done and back at the bar sitting with friends she whispered in my ear that cum was just oozing out of her pussy all over her panties. I have to say this is one of the hottest things I've ever had a chick say to me. Just had to brag.

2. enderwiggen88

enderwiggen88 Member

Albums:
    Better hope she's on the pill and disease free... sounds like you didn't use protection.

3. D_Elwald Harribum

She is on the pill and believe me the pussy is beautifully clean. Well not last night!

4. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree the situation sounds very hot but... She may have looked and smelled clean but you have no way of knowing if it was STD free - can't tell just by looking my friend! Her behavior would lead me to believe it may not be if she's in the habit of asking strange men to fuck her in the bathroom of a bar sans protection. Good luck to you. Hope it doesn't fall off!

And, shame on you at 34 for not knowing better and assuming she was STD free.

5. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    does this post belong in the fictional story section?

6. sanjose19

sanjose19 New Member

that's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. "Loooked clean?" What the fuck does a pussy with AIDS or herpes look like? And the real danger is YOU to her, you ejaculating asshole. You'd fill a stranger up with your seed, possibly impregnanting and/or infecting her? A stranger? For a five minute fuck?

7. D_Elwald Harribum

You all suck or maybe your just jealous. Must just be a bunch of little cocks trolling around this site. First of all I'm dating her, second she is on the pill. Get off the computer, buy a penis pump to inflate your little cock, have a few drinks (in order to get over the fact you have a small cock) and get a life. I've fucked over a hundred chicks in my life and am disease free. Oh by the way your wife wants a bigger cock, your gay and thanks for taking care of my kids.

8. curious_angel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Was it your charm she was attracted to?

9. Stretch

Stretch New Member

LOL...:biggrin1:

10. D_Elwald Harribum

Curious - Angel yes must have been my charm. Nice ass by the way. Need a good pounding?

11. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not surprised you're dating a 20 yr old. Anyone older would know better...

12. RumperRoom

RumperRoom New Member

I am sure your parents are so proud.

13. Crex

Crex Active Member

Albums:
    I was actually going to defend the OP, but then he went ahead and acted as his own defense. After seeing him do so, I'm glad I didn't.

14. cvcgolf

cvcgolf Active Member

Albums:
    I really don't see the problem here. He took his babe to a bar and she wanted to get it on in a public place. They both loved it and he shared the hot experience. People respond with the typical "I hope you don't get an std" and ruin everything.

15. D_Elwald Harribum

Thanks for the support cvcgolf - I usually don't post most much personal info, but this was hot and wanted to share. I forget about the crowd on this site that go's to church on Sunday's and judge everyone and as soon as the lights go out at home they are off in a corner jacking of to monster cocks on the web. Just two consenting adults having fun!

16. cobrajet

cobrajet New Member

What the hell, people. A guy posts a hot story about fucking a girl and you jump on him about protection? He's an adult and like other adults the responsibility is his own, not yours. If someone asks for sexual health advice, you have every right to post accordingly. If someone posts a hot story, a valid response is not "your dick is going to fall off if you didn't use a condom".

Sometimes I think the average internet IQ is about 10. Damn dirty apes.

17. Gaga_333

Gaga_333 New Member

LOL...nicely done! Bravo! I may just try that tonight!

18. Gaga_333

Gaga_333 New Member

Thanks for the support cvcgolf - I usually don't post most much personal info, but this was hot and wanted to share. I forget about the crowd on this site that go's to church on Sunday's and judge everyone and as soon as the lights go out at home they are off in a corner jacking of to monster cocks on the web. Just two consenting adults having fun!

Nice work dude! "Jerking off to monster cocks on the web" LOL

19. D_Elwald Harribum

Yep I'm often amused by some of the folk on this site.

20. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    To be totally honest, I originally missed the part about where it was the OPs girlfriend and thought it was some random girl he'd met that night. My mistake. Was going to come and apologize until I read his nasty reply to someone else. Then he sort of summed up what he's all about.

Draft saved Draft deleted