Last Night

D_Theobald Knutsak

Account Disabled
Media
So recently my GF and me split cause of her unabilty to trust and what not its a whole thread on here but im not going into that lol but last night i had a bonfire and invited some people over and threw the grapevine she found out and came i went up to her and was like what are you doign here she kinda rambled on and what not i was like k w.e not going to make a big deal about it then when everybody left it was just me and my buddy chillin by the fire i went to the side of the house took a piss and he comes over and im half undressed about to go streaking down my neighborhood and hes like what the fuck dude i was like i thought it was a nice night and you would laugh your ass off if i started running down the street butt naked. He did alright haha then i put on my clothes sat by the fire and i was like round 2 and did it again and while running i got the biggest boner of my life and im running to my clothes and i see him staring at my cock while hes taking a piss in the fire and he starts rubbing his cock i was like w.e. i dont mind then we put away all the chairs and were standing by the fire then i said im staying up till it dies out he said k ill stay up too and were just b.sing and what not and then i take a chair out and sit then i stand up for a while and sit close to the fire he said dude if you take ur dick out and while its by the fire it feels sooooo good i was like thats cool i bet though and i took my dick out and was sitting on the ground semi jerking and holy shit that felt good by a warm fire on a nice night and he leans back in the chair hand in pants and starts jerking i dont give a fuck cause thats what men do. then i wanted to see if cum burns or does anything weird in the fire and im jacking off and he is too then i stand up and shoot my load in the fire and here a sizzling sound i was thinking something else would happen but nothing did then he stands up and this guy has 6 inches of height on me and 60 lbs and his penis was 4 inches smaller than mine and im like what the heck and couldnt put two and two together but didnt say anything then im laying on the ground lookin at the stars with my dick hanging out and he falls asleep then a car drives by i sit up and im like shit! cause my dick is hanging out and i thought it was a cop but it was just the neighbor she gets out of the car and comes over says hi and while shes walking over im just throwin my pants over my dick and pullign down my shirt so my dick doesnt show and we were talking for a while then i leaned back and forgot about my cock and it shows and she goes nice cock i was like what? and she coems and sits by me and starts going down on me and im like fuck yes! and my buddy is just passed out by now and we start to fuck by the fire and fall asleep and in the morning my buddy wakes up and looks at the chick and goes holy shit! and he cant believe it haha well i just wanted to tell that story about last night it got me going just thinking about it :):smile:

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I'm like they don't teach people how to read and write the english language any more w.e. right so like whatever again because why not yo.

(The sad thing is, my youngest nephew actually talks this way; I'm continually telling him to slow down and speak the English language---clearly.).

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One thing that I still fail to understand is how these people, the ones who talk like they have had a major brain trauma, type that way too. It is one thing to be totally ignorant in every day speech, but to type that way baffles me. It actually takes longer, more characters, and more effort to type with incorrect language than it does to type properly, or at least close to it.

enormouslyaverage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a room mate who types like this. It's not even that he's lazy and can't be bothered to type normally...he just thinks this is right. We went to the same schools, same teachers. I'm very well spoken. He's borderline illiterate. Go figure.

Last edited: