Last night...

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
We all see you've got a problem man. All you do is spaming threads all fucking day! I suggest you to find some good psychotherapist and some girl/boyfriend (depends what you prefer) and have nice sessions with 'em.

Thats abit harsh considering you posted a rather infantile thread.You might find that many men have sex with their wives.....i think having sex is part of a marriage:rolleyes:

BTW,the word is spamming not spaming:biggrin1:

Cumshoter

Experimental Member
Media
We all see you've got a problem man. All you do is spaming threads all fucking day! I suggest you to find some good psychotherapist and some girl/boyfriend (depends what you prefer) and have nice sessions with 'em.
I forgot to write that you can bring with you "language teacher" PrincessTasha cos you are perfect couple together.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...i fucked my wife... hard, really hard...

Yeah, yeah, we know, we've read your tales before. That's the problem with you 60 year old virgins living in your ugly ass sister/mom's unfinished basement, you tell incredibly long winded b.s. stories, make snide remarks at all who question you.

And one other thing, even though you're a virgin (screwing a lightbulb socket doesn't change your stats), you are also a classless low-life, as shown here- http://www.lpsg.org/162754-do-you-prefere-hard-sex.html where you say:

"I mean, do you like beating your gf/wife during the sex? We both like that, my wife's best sex was when i was drunk and beat her hard til i fuck her ass. She likes to feel like slave whore, it turns her on."

I've no use for men who beat their wife or girlfriend or their boyfriend either for that matter or create fiction about doing so. If that's how you get your kicks, come over here and I'll use this baseball bat on you.

Cumshoter

Experimental Member
Media
You'll use baseball bat cos you have no guts asshole. I'm streetfighter and i prefer fair male fight so i would bruise your stupid head with (only) my fists you punk! Get out of here, this is thread for real men who fuck real wives, not 50 aged PC geezers!

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You'll use baseball bat cos you have no guts asshole. I'm streetfighter and i prefer fair male fight so i would bruise your stupid head with (only) my fists you punk! Get out of here, this is thread for real men who fuck real wives, not 50 aged PC geezers!

Ooh, I am soooooooo scared:rolleyes: You beat women, in my book that makes you lower than the lowest.

Cumshoter

Experimental Member
Media
In LPSG "book" you have 4,886 posts that exactly means you have only cyber life, no sex no friends! So if you're searching for place you can find wife/guy for marry/one night stand, you're on wrong address. LPSG women likes strong younger men and raw sex, not old pussy like you. I have full inbox of their's support PM's and you can only hate me jealous angry baseball dickhead!

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In LPSG "book" you have 4,886 posts that exactly means you have only cyber life, no sex no friends! So if you're searching for place you can find wife/guy for marry/one night stand, you're on wrong address. LPSG women likes strong younger men and raw sex, not old pussy like you. I have full inbox of their's support PM's and you can only hate me jealous angry baseball dickhead!

Sorry kid, nobody believes anything you say, not even your mom.