Last night...

Cumshoter

Experimental Member
Media
ah, but clearly they're very "interesting" in the fact that you fucked your wife last night. and that you did it hard. really hard. very important to clarify that. i mean, if you just fucked her hard (without the really), then you wouldn't be the kind of uber stud who needs to create an entire discussion thread just to brag to strangers that he fucked his wife. isn't that rather like walking up to a group of people on the street and saying "yeah, i drove my car yesterday...fast. really fast."

for argument's sake, let's allow that your wife exists...it doesn't really look good to brag about the sole fact that you had sex with her the previous night, because it makes it seem like a rare occurence in that you feel the need to so publicly commend yourself for it.
I don't even read what you write cos i know your "small man big mouth" attitude. Boring...
Btw anyone who don't believe my wife's real (but i don't know why am i so suspicious to anybody, i even have whole thread about my wife) can contact me for webcam session so i believe there's no better way to show you naive donkeys that everything i write/upload is more than real! Even our sex is raw and filthy and open to all of you cyber jackass.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't even read what you write cos i know your "small man big mouth" attitude. Boring...
Btw anyone who don't believe my wife's real (but i don't know why am i so suspicious to anybody, i even have whole thread about my wife) can contact me for webcam session so i believe there's no better way to show you naive donkeys that everything i write/upload is more than real! Even our sex is raw and filthy and open to all of you cyber jackass.

why are you even bothering to respond then? if you actually did bother to read, you'd see that last post was actually intended to be helpful. but you're not reading this anyway, so...ice cream soda can marsupial elevator. :biggrin1:

Cumshoter

Experimental Member
Media
Hey PPL why don't you post here your "last night" actions?!? It would be nice to read what you did last night...
Last night my wife get raw, too raw sexual lession with lots of load over her face...

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
last night, i made a pot roast, watched reruns of Arrested Development, drank a few beers and went to bed earlier than usual. it was pretty awesome.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey PPL why don't you post here your "last night" actions?!? It would be nice to read what you did last night...
Last night my wife get raw, too raw sexual lession with lots of load over her face...

Last night I ate a bowl of chili with extra beans and I farted away all night long. It was really good chili and had slice raw onions and cheese mixed in- I guess the onions stopped being raw about then as they heated up inside the delicious chili.

I went to sleep; however, unlike you, I didn't have sex with my fictional wife.