last night

last night my boyfriend and i tried to have sex... the operative word here is tried. It wouldn't go in. His dick is nicely large like 8 inches or so. But it seems my butt was having none of it. What can i do to accomodate him better next time?

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
last night my boyfriend and i tried to have sex... the operative word here is tried. It wouldn't go in. His dick is nicely large like 8 inches or so. But it seems my butt was having none of it. What can i do to accomodate him better next time?

lots and lots of lube

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
lots and lots of lube

Yah really... let the guy get his fingers in there. One, two, three fingers deep. Have him suck your dick before hand, so you are aroused... do the things that turn you on.... let him play with your asshole, spank your ass, massage your back and thighs, deep kissing, WHATEVER gets you going.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yah really... let the guy get his fingers in there. One, two, three fingers deep. Have him suck your dick before hand, so you are aroused... do the things that turn you on.... let him play with your asshole, spank your ass, massage your back and thighs, deep kissing, WHATEVER gets you going.

Well, that certainly got me going....:wink: