last night's Impromptu prostate exam lmao

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by home8650, Jan 3, 2012.

1. home8650

home8650 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    this past holiday leave was 1st one I've spent alone. As I made the drive to visit my family I promised myself no sex and just spent my time on visiting family and achieving peace of mind through good deeds and exercise... As leave was ending and it was time for me to drive back to post (i'm active duty army) A female friend of mine in another battalion of my brigade sent me a to see if i was back yet... we had a brief sexual history before but due to a failing relationship (i often did well to keep my dick to myself and dedicated most of myself to her but on rare occasions I had some trouble keeping my "blessings" exclusive lol) and stress of mentoring a very undisciplined squad in my company we kind of stopped talking as often as friends. After signing back in from leave I went over to her place to lay in bed with her and watch TV after 5 hours on the road. Things happened (inevitably because she has such a small athletic frame, smooth chocolate skin, and DD cup's) WE finish and watch TV naked and laughing when things got hot again after we were discussing our 1st threesomes (hers was with two guys mine with 2 girls) she scooted down in the bed and started licking and slurping on my head and kissing my shaft. At first i felt her finger rub against my butt and i was okay with that my last girlfriend had butt fetish and liked to kiss and lick my ass and bite my cheeks when i wasn't paying attention lol one leg was flat with her resting on it while my right was bent kind of exposing it more... the only light was the TV and I didn't notice her dipping her hand in something off the bed and next thing i know it felt like her whole arm going up my ass! lmao but she was still sucking trying to cram my dick in her throat again (she had been challenging herself all night and several times gagged herself on me and moaned as slobber poured from her lips onto her tits and thighs *very hot how aggressive she gets when sucking by the way*) i could not decide what to do as she had just forced 2 wet fingers into me lol. part off me was like "i cannot believe this is happening oh my God" but i must admit the submissive side of me liked the dirtiness of feeling like her sex slave... i was grabbing her headboard trying to hold in a mix of grunts of suprise and moans because i couldn't not handle how good the whole thing felt... she pulled her fingers out but i guess i betrayed myself by exhaling and she stuck her two re-lubed finger back in my ass and finger fucked me hard with upward digging motions on the way out... i never had anyone touch my prostate and i assumed that all the moaning i couldn't control meant i liked it but the man in me felt like her bitch lmmfao my cum didn't even shoot in her mouth it just flowed out on her lips and down my shaft while she kept probing and french kissing the underside of my head... after it was over i looked at her said while laughing "you're lucky i trust you so much or that wouldn't have happened...Fuck i don't even know what to say to that" she leaned close and said "but you liked it" and she smiled. I told her I would get my revenge by giving her ass a good stretching. i was exhausted afterwards but very self-conscious at morning pt this morning and work the rest of today :) still turned on by the fact that such a sexy woman just took my ass like that though and i even hinted to her that "next time you should warn me if you would have asked me to try it i probably would still have given in too you" ;-)

2. D_Florence Frightengale

Sounds like a very hot and sexy night.

3. aninnymouse

Gold Member

D00d.

There are a couple of keys on your keyboard you need to get familiar with.

There is on on each side of the keyboard. One's on the left, the other's on the right. They both say "Shift" They make capital letters. They help make things much more coherent. You usually use them after you end a sentence with a period.

Next one you might want to familiarize yourself with is the "Enter" key. It's right under the "Shift" key on the right side of the keyboard. That makes a paragraph indent. It makes things much more coherent to read.

'Cause, not meaning to be mean, but I sure as hell couldn't read what you wrote without getting a serious eyestrain headache.

Thank you, Goodnight.

4. kyberneticka

kyberneticka Member

Albums:
    Wall-o-text!

5. home8650

Albums:
    sorry guys i just wanted to make a confession. and i was in a hurry :)

6. badger2395

badger2395 Member

Sounds like you had a very good time! :)

7. D_Crystallized Ginger

Personally i cant understand an ass fetish coming from girls.. I mean what s that really turn them on?? my girl did it on me once and i didnt like. Guess its a test to say if one is really straight or not

8. mydeepsix

mydeepsix Member

Awesome story, thanks for sharing!

9. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
  10. home8650

Albums:
    I always ask the same thing but my ex like the male butt and I just found out a few days ago that this girl does too. I bet they wonder the same thing about my being obsessed with nice cleavage that comes with their titty's

11. home8650

Albums:
    ahhwhhelp, in a nutshell I kicked it with a lady friend, I fucked *high-fives self*and later in the night she gives me head and I basically got the male equivalent of being finger banged while she did it *looks at the floor in shame* lmao sorry if it was too long and had horrible punctuation guys. I just wanted a place to confess... The End :)

12. home8650

Albums:
    I just read original post that was a very womanish version of the story. I had a hard time focusing my attention on it myself :-D I prefer the shorter cliff notes version I just commented with much more to the point and manly...

13. art

art
    Gold Member

My gf likes my ass, too. She likes to play with my cheeks whenever we're having sex...and sometimes she'll slide a finger inside while she's blowing me. I was really surprised the first time she did that...I figured she'd slipped, but she was in no hurry to remove her finger. I've had my prostate examined enough times, it was ok. Variety is a nice spice!

Draft saved Draft deleted