Last Request (gay story)

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by yngjock20, Jun 6, 2008.

1. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    "Get the fuck out here." Diego shouted as he pulled my by my shirt collar out of the van.

"If your parents don't give us what we're asking for I'm gonna off your mingin' arse."

Wherever I was was cold, damp and smelled a little like cat piss, but it wasn't the worst of my problems. This guy, Diego was about to light me up like a menorah if my parents don't come through with seventeen million euros in 34 hours. I'd been kicked, slapped and thrown around like laundry in the back of a van and I was so ready to go home. I coulda pissed myself right there but I held on to a glimmer of hope that my family's wealth would get me out of another sticky situation.

There'd been a rash of kidnappings lately that started in Spain and trickled slowly towards England. News outfits had been saying it was the work of a large organization building up funds to start a revolution in the name of Bischoff LaJuarez; some crazy Latino European guy with a message of "racial equality through force." He really wanted to see a broad takeover the likes of Hitler.

They'd been targeting wealthy families who had children that they could get huge ransoms for, and it had been working. Three attempts on the British royals in the past month had all of England chattering. In Spain, they'd already claimed at least two dozen lives of Spanish upper class youth. Most noteably the daughter of Spanish print and media mogul Esteban Hinalto. Sophia Danzig (her working name, actual last name Hinalto) was one of the top models in Europe and had already done seven Vogue Espana, Italia and UK covers in her short career. She was just two weeks shy of her nineteenth birthday when she was nabbed outside of a club in downtown Madrid. If it wasn't for her father's temper and horrible addiction to gambling, she probably would have still been alive. The group has been known to actually release those who pay what's being asked...and those who don't, well...let's say they don't go back on their word.

Which brings us to me. I'm Cliff, Cliff Hanssen. Sweden born, Brighton raised and America bound...or so I thought. My father owns one of the youngest and largest auction companies in the known world; Hanssen & Bidle. He's easily worth over $63 Billion dollars (or 49 billion Euros) and acts like it. Although I am his only son from his original family, it's been reported numerous times that he's sired a couple of children on different coasts...he denies all of them, of course. I'm just thankful that he decided that he would stay in my life.

I'm the 34th victim in this whole LaJuarez kidnapping scandal and I hope I'm the last because I'd hate to see how far this could go.

Diego walked beside me while another guy who met us inside held my hands behind me. His breath smelled like mash; maybe he'd just gotten off of lunch. We walked for a while until we entered a small-ish room at the end of the corridor. There was a camera set up facing the place where I guess I would be sitting for the next couple of hours. It was padded and had arm bands on it a'la an electric chair.

"Don't ask me about using the facilities, we ain't got none. You piss where you're gonna piss. When we tape you, you're gonna sit in that chair until we're finished, then you can go back to being free to sit where you want." Diego gave me the short speech before closing me in the room. God, was it dark in there. It smelled just as bad as the outside, but at least I knew why now. Thankfully they weren't going to continue to treat me the way I was getting it before.

I don't know how long I was sitting, but after some time, the other guy came back into the room. I was able to get a nice look at him. He looked quite fit. On the stocky side with a massive tuft of hair poking out of the top of his Leeds United rugby shirt. He was bald, wore a scruffy face and had squinty green eyes. I didn't know what he wanted, but he looked as if he was setting up my room. He came in and out, bringing in what later became a cot mattress and some blankets. In this moment, I don't know how I got in this zone, but I started checking him out. He had on a pair of dark gray trackies that gave a perfect sumation of what he had between his legs. It bounced around as he set up my sleeping quarters. In hind site, I could have made a run for it a number of times while he set up my room, but I was simply frightened and turned on by what was in front of me.

"It's not the Landmark, but you'll get rest. I appreciate the fact that you've not taken off in this time...it makes things quite easier for all of us when you cooperate." The brood spoke in a horse, deep tone. He grabbed his crotch quite nonchalantly before leaving the room. The image slowly burned into my head, giving me something to relax myself with so that I didn't shit myself thinking about what terrible state I'm in.

To be continued...

2. xXIvory_heartbreaK

xXIvory_heartbreaK New Member

Albums:
    gah!!!!!! finish it!!! how has nobody requested this yet????!

Draft saved Draft deleted