i dont think ill be posting any new pictures these will be my last
magma21.jpg

magma61.jpg
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/magma61.jpg

magma1.jpg

mAGma41.jpg

magma31.jpg

magma51.jpg

if you cannot see the rest of my old pics in my gallary feel free to ask and ill attach them to this thread
anddd of course leave many many comments

D

deleted554163

You have a nice looking cock - one question, why is it a darker colour than the rest of your body?

D

deleted554163

PE will make your cock darker - do you exercise your cock regularly?

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Donkey,

Quite often, and perhaps usually, the penis is slightly darker than the skin near it. Pigmentation is not the same all over the body. The palms of the hands and soles of the feet tend to be lighter. These differences are especially obvious on black men some of whom have a penis that would match charcoal. In some of the photos in my gallery, you can see that my penis is darker than my legs.

Mewtwo seems to have used two different cameras. In his gallery, you can see that quite easily; some have a yellow cast to them, while others look more natural. Even so, you can tell that what he has is very nice. I certainly wouldn't mind meeting him.

mewtwo

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Donkey,

Quite often, and perhaps usually, the penis is slightly darker than the skin near it. Pigmentation is not the same all over the body. The palms of the hands and soles of the feet tend to be lighter. These differences are especially obvious on black men some of whom have a penis that would match charcoal. In some of the photos in my gallery, you can see that my penis is darker than my legs.

Mewtwo seems to have used two different cameras. In his gallery, you can see that quite easily; some have a yellow cast to them, while others look more natural. Even so, you can tell that what he has is very nice. I certainly wouldn't mind meeting him.
thanks for the info i been getting alot of comments about the color