Last sexual experience

musclebunz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am big into sports, love football and a big fantasy football guy. Well I like to just chat on adam4adam and never really meet anyone there. Only once so far. Any ways, this guy whom i have been chating with but never meet before got into football talk. We like rival teams, both play fantasy so we decided to do a fan duel and winner gets to blow the other guy.

So basically on Monday which was the last day of fantasy I was getting smoked so during half time I gave him a little lap dance and teased him with my ass. Then instantly start to blow him. He didnt have cock pics on adam4adam and I was happy that he was large. I teased him through out the game and then during the 4th quarter I told him that if he could last for 3 more mins he could fuck me. Lets put it this way, I went home without a cock in my ass.

He didnt realize I was just teasing him the entire time and when I went down to business he came in 2 mins...He said it was a 4 day load so he came fast, which i could believe because it did explode out of my mouth a bit. I wasnt able to swallow it really. It came when I was not ready.

So now I am having fun teasing him more. He keeps messaging me to come over and i sent him a pic of a pillow. He asked what is that for, so I responded I need something to bite down on right?

I am not a big fan on fucking fast, I am a cock tease, but never leave a guy not released. So I told him if he wins again he can play with my ass and cum on my ass, but not go in :) well see if he behaves.

Reactions: malakos